DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Just checkin in from busco beach NC.

Go down 
+7
RiDeRfOrLiFe
BLUE
strokeittwice443
dakotademon7
Dualstroke
4MiLLDraGSheE
mmajay
11 posters
AuthorMessage
mmajay
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

Just checkin in from busco beach NC. Empty
PostSubject: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:49 am

I figured i would register and check it out, you can never gain enough info . I see alot of people i know so i figured why not!!!
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:59 pm

sweet man welcome to the site. hope you like it here anything you would change let me know. any pics of ur ride?
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
mmajay
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:23 pm

I just bought this banshee and its completey powdercoted and got all the goodies. All i know is its a 4 mill stroke with 66 mm blaster pistons and the motor was done in california. Thats the worst thing about buying something and not building it. I know blasters but know very little about shees and i will soon learn.[img]Just checkin in from busco beach NC. 2l8xkkw[/img]
Back to top Go down
Dualstroke
Fresh out of Boot Camp
Fresh out of Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:26 pm

Welcome to the site James.Good to see you here.
Back to top Go down
Dualstroke
Fresh out of Boot Camp
Fresh out of Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Very nice looking shee bro.Have you had a chance to take her out for a good ride??
Back to top Go down
mmajay
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Yea dually, i rode the piss out of it yesterday and its a handful. I am thinking its an easy 80HP. I ran low on gas and refueled and it dont like 93 octane so i drained the fuel till i can get some race gas. Thats the worst thing about buying something you know nothing about but i stole it for 3 grand so i cant complain.

I will make a run next week to get some good gas and i will go to busco and dust a few 4 pokers for fun. lol!
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Dualstroke
Fresh out of Boot Camp
Fresh out of Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:48 pm

mmajay wrote:
Yea dually, i rode the piss out of it yesterday and its a handful. I am thinking its an easy 80HP. I ran low on gas and refueled and it dont like 93 octane so i drained the fuel till i can get some race gas. Thats the worst thing about buying something you know nothing about but i stole it for 3 grand so i cant complain.

I will make a run next week to get some good gas and i will go to busco and dust a few 4 pokers for fun. lol!

lol Sounds like fun.I run race gas on 2 of my blastys.When I went to busco in July I spent just over $400 on gas and 3 new race cans.But the fuel I run is cheaper here than it was in NC at the time.3 g's is a steal.You couldn't build it for that price.Very nice score.
Back to top Go down
strokeittwice443
strokeittwice443

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:12 pm

welcome to the site. deff a nice shee ya got there.
there is gonna be a big two stroke gathering there in september at Busco, hope to see ya there.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:03 pm

yup hope to see you there. nice shee. any questions feel free to ask man thats my speciallty. the economy is crap u can get a 10k shee for like 3,800 if u buy it. but id rather put the money in mine and build it cuz i know exactly all about it. that guy didnt even tell u its set up for race gas? lol. very nice banshee man welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
mmajay
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:08 pm

4MiLLDraGSheE wrote:
yup hope to see you there. nice shee. any questions feel free to ask man thats my speciallty. the economy is crap u can get a 10k shee for like 3,800 if u buy it. but id rather put the money in mine and build it cuz i know exactly all about it. that guy didnt even tell u its set up for race gas? lol. very nice banshee man welcome to the site!

He did mention it needed race gas but he had no clue what he had, it didnt take long to figure out it indeed likes race gas. Yea, this quad has an easy 10K in it because of the economy. I wish i would of built it but i will get my chance next go around and i will have a ton of great parts allredy bought.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:55 pm

yeah its pretty easy to have 10k inna bike. i was just doing a small 4 mill build lol. then 8 grand later...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Welcome to the site man. Nice Banshee for sure.
Back to top Go down
BLUE
Fresh out of Boot Camp
Fresh out of Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:32 am

welcome bro, nice banshee
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:49 am

Nice shee... welcome to the site!!!
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:04 am

Good lookin rig mmajay
Back to top Go down
Wildcard
Sponsor
Wildcard

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Welecome to the site. I am kind of surprised he did not give you more info. There are not very many banshee owners that can't tell you everything about there bike. Weird..lol But yeah thats a good buy even with out info.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildcardracingatv.com
slickerthanyou
Premium member
slickerthanyou

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:19 pm

Hey James, Glad to see ya! These guys know banshee's so ask away! Great bargain, I'd a bought it too!
Back to top Go down
strokeittwice443
strokeittwice443

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:22 pm

[quote="4MiLLDraGSheE"]yup hope to see you there.quote]so...your gonna make thehaul down ther in September??
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Ima try my best dont see why not. Putting 10k into my build i gotta show it off yep ask us guys anything u want us and thr sponsors would all be eager to answer any questions.
Back to top Go down
mmajay
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Wildcard wrote:
Welecome to the site. I am kind of surprised he did not give you more info. There are not very many banshee owners that can't tell you everything about there bike. Weird..lol But yeah thats a good buy even with out info.

I sure cant tell anything about this banshee except that i bought it off someone who only knew that the motor was built in california and it has a 4 mil stroke ,port work with 66mm blaster pistons. I can only speculate and i was hopeing to find the person who tore this banshee apart and polished and powdercoated every part and bought the best of everything from what i see.

Thats the disadvantage of buying something done allready but for 3 grand i easily saw that on the outside. I will say its insane quick and as far as motor mods I can only guess but I am happy with the power and it really dont need any more for now.

I guess the original owner who built this shee got in a money bind and sold it to the guy i bought it from who dont know anything except what i mentioned. One day i will locate the original owner because i have his name on the title. This quad was covered in dust in an outbuilding and all it needed was a bath. I am tickled to death because i parted out my built blaster and made enough money to pay for this new banshee in full. So a decently built blaster for an awsome built banshee is a no brainer, although i will allways be a blaster lover forever.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:18 pm

see hahaha. now if only all you blaster guys would get a shee u guys would all be in love!
Back to top Go down
BillsBlast
Fresh out of Boot Camp
Fresh out of Boot Camp
BillsBlast

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:30 pm

welcome NICE SHEE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just checkin in from busco beach NC.   Just checkin in from busco beach NC. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just checkin in from busco beach NC.
Page 1 of 1