DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

whaaaaazzzaaaap

Go down 
+4
dakotademon7
slickerthanyou
Dualstroke
Surfrjag
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Surfrjag
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

whaaaaazzzaaaap Empty
PostSubject: whaaaaazzzaaaap   whaaaaazzzaaaap I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:55 am

Just wanted to make thread and introduce my being here.. well here i am. My name is Justin and I like riding just about as much as i do working on my bikes. Im currently working on my blaster of course trying to have some fun at the drag track this year. Proboboly not the fastest but its still fun. My other bikes include a raptor 660 and my most recent is a banshee that I bought in parts that is waiting for me when i get home. I havent had a chance to see it in person yet but i hear its pretty clean Very Happy Maybe some of you know more about these banshee things than me and can give me some clue as to how to put it together.
I live in virginia near da beach... boooy! I mostly frequent busco beach (not really at the beach) as it is the riders paradise. There are a few local places I like to frequent (pm me if your nearby ill show ya) that are a lot of fun also, especially when you can roll with a bunch of good people that like to have some fun on the trails and hills hittn the throttle :affraid:

blaster project... not gonna have those plastics on though
whaaaaazzzaaaap Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFsL2ltYWdlcy9tZWRpYS80MTI

raptor 660
whaaaaazzzaaaap Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFsL2ltYWdlcy9tZWRpYS80MDY

banshee thing haha
whaaaaazzzaaaap Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFsL2ltYWdlcy9tZWRpYS80MjU
Back to top Go down
Dualstroke
Fresh out of Boot Camp
Fresh out of Boot Camp

whaaaaazzzaaaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: whaaaaazzzaaaap   whaaaaazzzaaaap I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:32 am

Welcome to the site Justin.Post some pics of the shee when you get home.
Back to top Go down
slickerthanyou
Premium member
slickerthanyou

whaaaaazzzaaaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: whaaaaazzzaaaap   whaaaaazzzaaaap I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:47 am

Sup Surf! Love those graffix on the 660. I too would like to see some pics of the shee...
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

whaaaaazzzaaaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: whaaaaazzzaaaap   whaaaaazzzaaaap I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:51 am

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

whaaaaazzzaaaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: whaaaaazzzaaaap   whaaaaazzzaaaap I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 am

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

whaaaaazzzaaaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: whaaaaazzzaaaap   whaaaaazzzaaaap I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:14 pm

i see the pic of your shee? whats everybody talking about? i can help u out what u gunna do with it race trail drag what? looks like u got tons of money to put in it if its just a rolling chassis haha
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
Surfrjag
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

whaaaaazzzaaaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: whaaaaazzzaaaap   whaaaaazzzaaaap I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:16 pm

I gotta get some more pics of it when i get home. I work on a tugboat so i leave for 3 weeks and then i get 3 weeks off. its a good way to have time to do what i want to do. Ill actually be headed to nicaragua to surf for a week while im home and be able to make it to busco and to a drag race at a local place called slaydes while im home. from what i understand the banshee motor and jugs have all been painted and has new pistons but the tranny is missing some parts. Im going to have to investigate it when i get home in 2 weeks because my freinds cant seem to answer any of my questions... haha Im not sure exactly what im gonna do with the shee probobly more of a trail bike for now untill i get tired of the drag blaster and want a little more throttle.. thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

whaaaaazzzaaaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: whaaaaazzzaaaap   whaaaaazzzaaaap I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:35 pm

yeah maybe missing some forks or drum? eww dont paint ur jugs can increase heat. who ported it? if its ported at all i guess.
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
Surfrjag
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

whaaaaazzzaaaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: whaaaaazzzaaaap   whaaaaazzzaaaap I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:39 pm

its only missing clips and a couple bearings from what they said and it was already painted. i have already thought about getting some paint stripper and fixing it up.. not sure if its ported or not. i cant even get them to tell me what size the pistons are or whats stamped on the rods.. at least i got him to go pick it up for me. what are freinds for right. lol
Back to top Go down

whaaaaazzzaaaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: whaaaaazzzaaaap   whaaaaazzzaaaap I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Welcome to the site man. There's a few guys here that can help you with the shee stuff. Member strokeittwice live in va. Not sure what part though.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

whaaaaazzzaaaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: whaaaaazzzaaaap   whaaaaazzzaaaap I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:40 pm

hey man, glad you decided to come on over. get tired of the drama over on bf.com? lol
Back to top Go down
slickerthanyou
Premium member
slickerthanyou

whaaaaazzzaaaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: whaaaaazzzaaaap   whaaaaazzzaaaap I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:13 pm

I know for a fact that i can beat a shee with no motor!!

Man I'm jealous!
Back to top Go down

whaaaaazzzaaaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: whaaaaazzzaaaap   whaaaaazzzaaaap I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:18 pm

slickerthanyou wrote:
I know for a fact that i can beat a shee with no motor!!

Idk. I could probably fred flintstone a Banshee faster than a blasty could go....

lol!
Back to top Go down
strokeittwice443
strokeittwice443

whaaaaazzzaaaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: whaaaaazzzaaaap   whaaaaazzzaaaap I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:37 pm

volfan537240 wrote:
Welcome to the site man. There's a few guys here that can help you with the shee stuff. Member strokeittwice live in va. Not sure what part though.
yep, i live in VA too. just south of Richmond in Chesterfield. im hoping to make it to Slades for the first race. welcome over to Dirtparadise bro. we've been talkin in PM's over on BF, i just go by another name over there.
Back to top Go down
Surfrjag
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

whaaaaazzzaaaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: whaaaaazzzaaaap   whaaaaazzzaaaap I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:58 am

^ahhh ok i had an idea that was you when you said you raced a banshee. hope to meet ya at slaydes...
Back to top Go down
strokeittwice443
strokeittwice443

whaaaaazzzaaaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: whaaaaazzzaaaap   whaaaaazzzaaaap I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:07 am

Surfrjag wrote:
^ahhh ok i had an idea that was you when you said you raced a banshee. hope to meet ya at slaydes...
if i make it ou there as planned. i'll help get that thing dialed in if ya have any troubles. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

whaaaaazzzaaaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: whaaaaazzzaaaap   whaaaaazzzaaaap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whaaaaazzzaaaap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: DirtParadise.com :: New Users Welcome!-
Jump to: