DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

supercross

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

supercross Empty
PostSubject: supercross   supercross I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:32 am

i guess i'll start one here. anyone been keeping up with supercross? Indy was some good racing last night,villapoto was tearing it up
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

supercross Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercross   supercross I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:09 am

Yeah Its RV's title to lose this year. If he stays healthy he should take it. Stewart has been a little wild this year. Kinda screwed himself.
Back to top Go down

supercross Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercross   supercross I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:26 am

Stewart has been the fastest most of the year but he's also been all over the place. The way he stayed out there after that crash in daytona will be huge if he stays in the points race all year. If he would've gotten a dnf there he'd have no chance. I've always been a reed fan. He's doing ok for a owner rider imo.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

supercross Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercross   supercross I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:09 am

reed is doing really well for himself this year. stewart is definatly the fastest guy on the track but yeah he's been getting a little wild this year and it's haunting him. ever since the season started reed,dungey and stewart have been putting on a good show
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

supercross Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercross   supercross I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:43 am

We still have the Daytona Main to watch and all of Indy. DVR has somehow added procrastination to watching TV lol!
Back to top Go down

supercross Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercross   supercross I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:25 pm

For some reason my dvr didn't record indy Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

supercross Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercross   supercross I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:26 pm

i havent been keeping up. but after watching last years race in toronto my new favourite is dungey. im goin with a few of my buddys near the end of march to watch it. should be sick. i have been to all the races in the last 3 years in toronto.
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

supercross Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercross   supercross I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:28 pm

volfan537240 wrote:
I've always been a reed fan.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me that is a joke!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

supercross Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercross   supercross I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:38 pm

i've never been to supercross but we are lucky enough to get passes each year for high point and steel city.
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

supercross Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercross   supercross I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Every year it's in Seattle around my birthday so Mrs Senator got in the habit of going every year. The last year we saw a 2 stroke there was 06 or 07 I think. The tracks have really changed in the last ten years and so have the sounds and smells. I still keep up with it but being there just doesn't have the same spark as it used to for me.
Back to top Go down

supercross Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercross   supercross I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:38 am

One guy rides a ktm 350 or 380 or something like that. Can't remember his name. Is that bike a 2 stroke or a thumper?
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

supercross Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercross   supercross I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:54 pm

Andrew Short and Mike Allessi both are riding KTM 350 Four Strokes.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

supercross Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercross   supercross I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:42 pm

yeah the 350's are 4 strokes. seems to be decent bikes, supose to rev as high as a 250 and around the same power as 450.
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

supercross Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercross   supercross I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Lighter and easier to throw around than the 450s too. Great for tight SX tracks but they lose a little on the MX tracks where you can really open up the 450s.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

supercross Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercross   supercross I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:54 am

my father in law has a ktm 380 its a two stroke. fastest production off the line. think has some seriouse testes. someone in mx rides one? sheeeooot they are my favorite then haha.
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

supercross Empty
PostSubject: Re: supercross   supercross I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

supercross
Page 1 of 1