DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Mrblingmotorsports.com

Go down 
+2
NOVIS
4MiLLDraGSheE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

Mrblingmotorsports.com Empty
PostSubject: Mrblingmotorsports.com   Mrblingmotorsports.com I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:58 am

cant say enough about this guy. His polishing is top notch. he also does frame clean ups, sub frames, swingarms, drag tanks, anything than you could think of really ask and hell let you know. check out his website mrblingmotorsports.com. you wont be dissapointed.
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: Mrblingmotorsports.com   Mrblingmotorsports.com I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:03 am

haha i would like to get that stuff done. but no way in hell i can afford it. plus it would just get ruined in the shitty terrain i ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrblingmotorsports.com   Mrblingmotorsports.com I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:50 am

post some pics of his work shane
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: Mrblingmotorsports.com   Mrblingmotorsports.com I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:18 pm

002 haha
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Mrblingmotorsports.com   Mrblingmotorsports.com I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Mrblingmotorsports.com Stuff010
Mrblingmotorsports.com Bradysdm_000
Mrblingmotorsports.com 266_000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrblingmotorsports.com   Mrblingmotorsports.com I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:37 pm

that does look nice
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: Mrblingmotorsports.com   Mrblingmotorsports.com I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:39 pm

dang thats sexy lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mrblingmotorsports.com   Mrblingmotorsports.com I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:04 pm

so which is yours?
Back to top Go down
Blewbyu

PostSubject: Re: Mrblingmotorsports.com   Mrblingmotorsports.com I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 am

Thanks Shane. I look forward to growing along with the site. For those of you that don't know me, my name is Jeff, and my family owns a polishing business. It's my 9-5, but over the years have been doing alot of polishing on motorcycles and atv's mainly. If there's anything I can do for anyone feel free to go to my website or send me an email at Jeff@mrblingmotorsports.com
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: Mrblingmotorsports.com   Mrblingmotorsports.com I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:07 am

wow, that is a really good job I:I
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Mrblingmotorsports.com   Mrblingmotorsports.com I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:31 am

mines not even done yet i had to stop him mid process for something. but ive seen alot of his work and alot of pictures hes done and he definatly got my business. and a pretty cool guy too haha
Back to top Go down
slickerthanyou
Premium member
slickerthanyou

PostSubject: Re: Mrblingmotorsports.com   Mrblingmotorsports.com I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:42 am

Sweet! That takes some patients for sure! Nice Job Jeff!
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Mrblingmotorsports.com   Mrblingmotorsports.com I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:02 am

Mrblingmotorsports.com 584c5e32-1
Mrblingmotorsports.com Def4e9d0-2

thats my engine, can i tell you wow the way i brought my stuff to him its a complete change, give him a call hes very very affordable too i dont even know how he make any money off it haha!
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Mrblingmotorsports.com   Mrblingmotorsports.com I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Jeff does some amazing polishing seen it with my own eyeballs better have your shades on!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mrblingmotorsports.com   Mrblingmotorsports.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mrblingmotorsports.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: General Discussion :: Site Sponsors :: Mrblingmotorsports-
Jump to: