DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

the DirtParadise drag races

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

the DirtParadise drag races Empty
PostSubject: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:37 pm

Well 4milldragshee said he wants to drag race me at SL this year.
so he has a 4mil banshee that is set up for drag racing at the dunes. i have a stock cc banshee set up for the trails.
i told him i would accept the race.
if i win, my name will be black, not sure what happens if i do lose.

but for the race, i think i should get 4 lengths lol.

Last edited by ZillaFreak on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:41 pm

I want a piece of this action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Someone should bring a volleyball net and ball. I'll recuit some females to play some beach volleyball.

Last edited by Motoman991 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bad350twin
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
bad350twin

PostSubject: Re: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:32 pm

if nick loses his name should be pink and he can be the site homo and if i win i should be the ninja in black
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Troy, you won't be winning anything. You're going to be riding a Yamaha Breeze at the dunes lol.
Back to top Go down
bad350twin
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
bad350twin

PostSubject: Re: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:40 pm

Motoman991 wrote:
Troy, you won't be winning anything. You're going to be riding a Yamaha Breeze at the dunes lol.
oh crap i forgot confused haha hopfully my drag bike will be done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:42 pm

troy, you saw my power curve, your duner wont be close to that. i am hoping to be over 70 soon with some other mods. maybe port match the case and port the intake manifold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:47 pm

I will beat you.
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

PostSubject: Re: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:23 pm

the DirtParadise drag races Mouserace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:52 pm

senator, that is funny lol.
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

PostSubject: Re: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Thank you Sir. I try.
Back to top Go down
bad350twin
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
bad350twin

PostSubject: Re: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:00 am

ZillaFreak wrote:
troy, you saw my power curve, your duner wont be close to that. i am hoping to be over 70 soon with some other mods. maybe port match the case and port the intake manifold.

nick your comparing a 68hp TRAIL port against a a K&T drag port dude trust me its gonna be fast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:06 am

well currently you have to pust it. and it is 69hp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:55 am

Maybe with a correction factor of about 1.5 ha.
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:58 am

Would love to see the race. When are you guys going?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:02 am

I don't get it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:37 am

not sure when we are going to SL, hopefully late spring, early summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the DirtParadise drag races   the DirtParadise drag races I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the DirtParadise drag races
Page 1 of 1