DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Tires and Aluminum rims

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darederek
Fresh out of Boot Camp
Fresh out of Boot Camp

Tires and Aluminum rims Empty
PostSubject: Tires and Aluminum rims   Tires and Aluminum rims I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:04 pm

i need some flat topped tires of any variety, holeshot, razr, klaw etc. 4 or 6 ply. 20 or 21 inch. no mx tires i need the compound to last.

also i need some aluminum rims for the rear to match my fronts. dont have to be all shiny i can take care of that myself. if they are they banshee bolt pattern i will need hubs too. blaster pattern is preferred. (4/100 for people that didnt know
Back to top Go down
darederek
Fresh out of Boot Camp
Fresh out of Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: Tires and Aluminum rims   Tires and Aluminum rims I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:52 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Tires and Aluminum rims   Tires and Aluminum rims I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:54 am

i got banshee rzr rear tires and the rims. i dunno if they work on the blaster dont know the pattern for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tires and Aluminum rims   Tires and Aluminum rims I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:16 am

different
Back to top Go down
darederek
Fresh out of Boot Camp
Fresh out of Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: Tires and Aluminum rims   Tires and Aluminum rims I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:38 am

No they wont but banshee warrior or yfz rims bolt on so i could use them easy enough.

How much? How much tread? Pics?
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

PostSubject: Re: Tires and Aluminum rims   Tires and Aluminum rims I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:53 am

darederek wrote:
No they wont but banshee warrior or yfz rims bolt on so i could use them easy enough.

How much? How much tread? Pics?

Negative ghostrider. Rear YFZ wheels are 4x115 bolt pattern. YFZ hubs will fit your Blaster's axle though cheers

Last edited by Senator on Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling...again)
Back to top Go down
darederek
Fresh out of Boot Camp
Fresh out of Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: Tires and Aluminum rims   Tires and Aluminum rims I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Sry bout that I meant to type hubs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tires and Aluminum rims   Tires and Aluminum rims I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tires and Aluminum rims
Page 1 of 1