DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Enduro Opinions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

Enduro Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Enduro Opinions   Enduro Opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:54 am

what do you guys think of this? would it be a good on/off road bike? how much do you think its worth IN CANADA? i really want an enduro to ride this summer.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-motorcycles-dirt-bikes-motocross-Hand-made-italian-enduro-2-stroke-tm300-dirt-bike-W0QQAdIdZ262029474
Back to top Go down

Enduro Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enduro Opinions   Enduro Opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:01 pm

That bike has some quality parts. I don't know Canadian money. Offer him $1500.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

Enduro Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enduro Opinions   Enduro Opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:04 pm

thing is i dont have any money. i would have to sell my banshee and buy it. so you think its only worth 1500?? stock blasters are like 2000 easy here. you think it would be a bad trade for my banshee?
Back to top Go down

Enduro Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enduro Opinions   Enduro Opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:06 pm

I don't know what those bikes are worth. I've heard of them though. What is the exchange rate between American and Canadian money?
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

Enduro Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enduro Opinions   Enduro Opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:07 pm

i think the money is close. but shit is much more expensive over here.
Back to top Go down

Enduro Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enduro Opinions   Enduro Opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:09 pm

I suggest not living in Canada then lol.
Back to top Go down

Enduro Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enduro Opinions   Enduro Opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:08 pm

what makes it an enduro? only thing i see is a headlight.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

Enduro Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enduro Opinions   Enduro Opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:10 pm

but considering you can make 450 bikes road legal im sur this one can be made road legal. some street tires brake light and a speedo and it should be good to go.
Back to top Go down

Enduro Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enduro Opinions   Enduro Opinions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:45 pm

a 2 stroke street legal bike sounds awsome
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

Enduro Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enduro Opinions   Enduro Opinions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:52 am

tm bike make a really good product. i've been around a few and they seam quality built
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

Enduro Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enduro Opinions   Enduro Opinions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:57 am

you may want to check on parts. i think tm is very limited to dealers and most major parts will have to be imported. the common places like dennis kirk,rocky mountain,etc does'nt really carry anything either. i'm sure you can get what you need as tm still makes bikes just saying you may have to look a little harder and wait a little longer
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

Enduro Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enduro Opinions   Enduro Opinions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:59 am

well it would probly last a while because it would be mostly low rpm road riding. but im sure i could find some parts from my local dealers when the time came.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

Enduro Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enduro Opinions   Enduro Opinions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:00 am

here you go, found parts for you
http://motoxspeed.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enduro Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enduro Opinions   Enduro Opinions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enduro Opinions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: Dirt Bikes :: General Discussion-
Jump to: