DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

new comer

Go down 
+3
4MiLLDraGSheE
CARNZ
ride.race.live
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

new comer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new comer   new comer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:43 pm

what kind of head is that?
Back to top Go down

new comer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new comer   new comer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:03 pm

the blue head is a rhino head. or as i called it, the saggy balls.
Back to top Go down

new comer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new comer   new comer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:02 am

never seen one of those
Back to top Go down
ride.race.live
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

new comer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new comer   new comer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:13 am

yea... rhino head was the name apparently... don't exist according to google... only met one guy around here thats heard of it but never seen one in person... none of the domes i tried so far fit.... (pro design and noss)

Now my big dilama... is my bike isnt getting any spark... i changed the stator to moose stator checked the grounds and they are clean... my next guess is checking my kill / light switch make sure its working... next step is cheking the coil and cdi i guess... though i ohm out the wires and there isnt a short in them
Back to top Go down

new comer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new comer   new comer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:23 am

what is the pick up gap set at?
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

new comer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new comer   new comer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:00 am

I got my 4 mill from nyuk too... nice looking build u got an over ride trans too right? Cuz a lock up is worthless without one they work together. But very nice build. Shoulda just done the frame too had it subframed and pced. If ur gunna go all out dont stop halfway through hah.
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
ride.race.live
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

new comer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new comer   new comer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:41 am

this is just a trail bike im building.. will be doing the odd ice races and sumer oval races... mayb abit of mx too... more or less all around...

its a stock stroke long rod so not quite a 4mil crank

Stock trans...

The frame is PC'ed a chrome black type of colour... it does look grey in the pics but if you see it in person its fairly darker and glossyer... and has a "chromish" look lol...

Back to top Go down
ride.race.live
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

new comer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new comer   new comer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:52 am

testing something...

new comer - Page 2 Th_0525111949-01
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

new comer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new comer   new comer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:10 pm

fail lol, nice looking bike though man
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

new comer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new comer   new comer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:24 pm

what was it supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
ride.race.live
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

new comer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new comer   new comer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:43 am

was trying to get the pic to be larger cause I copied the wrong IMG code from PB. and I cant access it at work... so was trying to change the code so that it is the original size. lol
Back to top Go down

new comer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new comer   new comer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:22 pm

ride.race.live wrote:

found a set of these for 130 to my door.... not the cleanest but I cleaned them up a touch and painted the engravings red
I didnt bother with the clutch insert as I got a see through cover....

new comer - Page 2 Billetcovers005
new comer - Page 2 Billetcovers004
new comer - Page 2 Billetcovers002
new comer - Page 2 Billetcovers001
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new comer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new comer   new comer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new comer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum