DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

BYE BYE BANSHEE!!

Go down 
+5
honda374
4MiLLDraGSheE
Senator
CARNZ
NOVIS
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE BANSHEE!!   BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:30 am

if i do end up sellin it or trading it, you think i should get a 125cc bike, or a trx 250r? i wouldnt be able to make up my mind.
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE BANSHEE!!   BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:49 am

Bummer. If both were the same price or even close I would go with the 250r. They hold their value much better here anyway.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE BANSHEE!!   BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:57 am

ya thats what i was thinkin. i offered a guy with a 310r my bike plus 500 bucks. conditional on if i can get it road legal or not. my bike is worth about 2800 and he has his listed for 3500 or trade for something.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE BANSHEE!!   BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:56 pm

i guess that would depend on if you're more into bikes or quads. me personally i've i had to let it go i would find another bike that's road legal but that's just me. as far as a 125 thay have they're place. i think they take too much to make a good woods bike. they will definatly scream but not good for bottom end. if you go with a bike and want to stay with a smoker a 250 is a good start. they have way more potential for woods and still have the top end.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE BANSHEE!!   BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:21 pm

i actually think i might just keep this. put a good pipe on it and maybe a few other things and do some fun trail riding. it fits me perfect and im really diggin the torque it has. i would have never expected this from a 2 stroke. a 125 would be good but i have heard that they ONLY have top end power. and a 250 would prolly be to big since im only like 5'6" lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE BANSHEE!!   BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:33 am

Id get the 250r
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE BANSHEE!!   BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:16 am

I've riden both 125's and 250 two strokes. The 125 doesn't suit me at all. Hardly any low/mid power. The bike was very peaky. It was a newer KTM 125sx. I'm sure you could handle a 250 two stroke being only 5'6. Might have to lower it a little though lol.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE BANSHEE!!   BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:52 am

ya i think ill just stick with this. i dont ride a ton and ive read that there good all aorund bikes, which is good cuz i ride alot of every terrain. plus its in amazing condition and there aparently very reliable. if i do sell it ill buy a nice 250r. but im gonna test this bike out for a while and see how i like it.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE BANSHEE!!   BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:40 pm

good choice. these are great bikes for trail riding. i think you'll enjoy it a lot more than a mx bike for sure. it's reliable and easy to maintain. get out there and get used to it and you will fall in love with it. it should be a lot more tractable than a mx and you can cruise easily through the tight stuff
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE BANSHEE!!   BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:50 pm

just had my first wipout on the new bike!!! bit my tongue and cheek pretty good and scraped my chin/neck area. i was comin down a small hill and the front was up a bit, and when i hit the bottom the front hit kinda hard, but it bounced up and sideways a bit and threw me off pretty good lol.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE BANSHEE!!   BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:19 pm

when in doubt...........gas it lol. probably not the first time you've been down,won't be the last either
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE BANSHEE!!   BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:53 pm

lol....Last time I rode my RM in the woods it was really slippery. I fell a ton of times. Was sore and beat up at the end of the day. That day was when I decided to try quads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE BANSHEE!!   BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:41 pm

I prefer two wheels over four. Even though I don't even have a bike right now lol.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE BANSHEE!!   BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:15 am

I can't relly make up my mind. Both are very fun in completely different ways.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE BANSHEE!!   BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:31 pm

yeah i like them both too,but i'm just more of a bike rider than anything. the only quad i have nowaday's is a polaris 4x4 soooo i won't be lining up with anyone.
Back to top Go down
2smoker85
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE BANSHEE!!   BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:55 pm

looks good but i wouldnt of traded my banshee for it, but its a good score if it was what u wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE BANSHEE!!   BYE BYE BANSHEE!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BYE BYE BANSHEE!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2