DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Best spots

Go down 
+5
nitrousbaby
glamy
2smoker85
strokeittwice443
4MiLLDraGSheE
9 posters
AuthorMessage
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:22 pm

What are your best hill times? Best places to climb?
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
strokeittwice443
strokeittwice443

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:04 pm

no places in my neck of the woods, but have access to property to make one. have thought about it many time, but just havent made a move yet to make it happen.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:08 pm

yeah same here. we got a little flat track and some hills but havent cleaned it up to do anything.
Back to top Go down

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:52 am

Its pretty flat here but our "mini sand dunes" is actually a sand pit and when they dig it leaves some nasty hills that actually lip out at the top. Pretty scary.
Back to top Go down
2smoker85
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:53 am

closest place i got for dunes is oregon...im in everett wa and its a 3hr drive
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:31 am

my bike is designed to be a dune dragger by port... think i could make it up some hills?
Back to top Go down
glamy
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
glamy

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:28 pm

Well we got glamis and all that implies , china wall , olds , pattons and stuff you can find on your own ! It`s like being at disney world with no waiting i cherish the moments ! Theres stadium size bowls that you drop into that go 5th - 6th gear pinned ! Been doin it 20yrs never have gottin tired of it yet ! MY puter just crashed so i lost my pics but i`ll get some up soon !
Back to top Go down
nitrousbaby
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Muskegon Motorcycle club has a couple sweet hills one is called the wall its pretty much straight up. ill see if i can find a link they have drag races there too under the lights a few times a year ive been lucky enough to race there a bit and even luckier to win out a few times. Muskegon motorcycle club "dan raymond Park" bridgeton races. believe they got a facebook page
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:36 pm

glamy wrote:
Well we got glamis and all that implies , china wall , olds , pattons and stuff you can find on your own ! It`s like being at disney world with no waiting i cherish the moments ! Theres stadium size bowls that you drop into that go 5th - 6th gear pinned ! Been doin it 20yrs never have gottin tired of it yet ! MY puter just crashed so i lost my pics but i`ll get some up soon !

Got you covered Glamy Wink

Best spots Glamy1

Best spots Glamy2

Best spots Glamy3

Best spots Glamy4

Best spots Glamy5
Back to top Go down
glamy
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
glamy

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Wow thats scary, thank you senator !
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:49 pm

glamy wrote:
Wow thats scary, thank you senator !

Anytime Glamy. Anytime.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:12 am

hahaha lol. yeah ive heard of that wall in muskegon i think thats 3 or 4 hours from me. the guy that did that wall killed himself i think lol
Back to top Go down
nitrousbaby
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:53 am

not sure on that... ive seen a few climbs there people are crazy you can put your feet at the bottom of the hill and extend your hands out and touch it chest high without bending your back. lol and they take harleys up that dang hill
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:10 am

yeah i gotta couple buddys that have tripple 750's that hit it. yeah he didnt kill himself on the hill my wife told me he commited suicide who know haha.
Back to top Go down
slickerthanyou
Premium member
slickerthanyou

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Well it's not sand, but rock and dirt, In Johnstown , Pa Little piece of heaven Known as AWK Mountain.

There is a hill about 250' called rockface that is an awesome climb, also many powerline 200'+ screamers. There is this place we call Top of the World" that is an awesome place on a clear day can see for 20 miles easy it's about 2500' at the summit.

There will be a spring ride coming up May/June, would love to meet and ride with all. Can never have too many ridin bro's.

I'll see if i can dig up some pics of the above. i have a video of a couple guys going up , not the best quality but should get an idea.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:41 pm

yessir slickerthanyou pa has a few nice hills. just ride around in the coal pits and you'll definatly find one. there are some massive overburden piles in the old pits.
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:58 pm

the badlands in indiana has some nice climbs, i love it there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best spots   Best spots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best spots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: General Discussion :: Hillclimbs-
Jump to: