DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

What do you guys think?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
drifz1
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
drifz1

What do you guys think?  Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:36 pm

hey guys well since i sold out lol this will be the quad im keeping for a year or two ,
i have in narrowed down to 2 quads
07LT-450R €2100 ,i think he did actually loose the barrel as i was going to look at it last weekend and he had the price at 2300 and never mentioned anything about it ! http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/quads/1940195

ride

07 LTZ400€2100(but got him to 1950 cash ) http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/quads/2055146

i have €2200 ,im afraid the ltr will blow as nearly every 450 here is being sold as its about to blow ,cant trust noone now!! the z400 sat for six months he said it still runs and starts on the button ...its needs a new front light ...and i think if it did sit for 6 months also a good service and battery ....just wondering what you guys think i should do ? bang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:45 pm

i say LT450 because there are a badass machine.
Back to top Go down
drifz1
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
drifz1

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:47 pm

z400 seem to be more 'fun' though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:00 pm

ya if you are a girl lol. rode a buddy's ltr, holy shit, talk about power. damn i had a blast, but at the time, i had my zilla and i made him look like a bitch that was going the other way, he wasn't a good rider lol.
Back to top Go down
drifz1
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
drifz1

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:03 pm

lol^ there both a 3 hour drive(in the same direction ) so ill look at both of em tomorrow or the day after hopfully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:53 pm

let us know which you get. also the LTR is EFI. meaning no jetting, something we all know you hate.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:33 pm

a z400 wont even compare to the ltr. ltr is the obvious choice, it will be so much more fun.
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:01 pm

ZillaFreak wrote:
let us know which you get. also the LTR is EFI. meaning no jetting, something we all know you hate.

lololololol sooo true

my vote is with the ltr as well

AND MAKE YOUR DAM SIG PIC SMALLER YA SILLY IRISHMAN
Back to top Go down
drifz1
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
drifz1

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:10 pm

if everything is good with the ltr its probly the way as i will go ,just had topend done in it and new shims (he said he has the papers) and yes shee you pointed out the EFI and yes i do hate jetting ,but atleast i understand how it works lol
Back to top Go down
drifz1
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
drifz1

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:05 pm

theres this to but im one to go round conors (road) quick and i know these aint great for handling but still its cheap http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/quads/2088063
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:27 pm

that 700R will handle better than a z400. there are wide and have good shocks.
Back to top Go down
drifz1
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
drifz1

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:39 pm

and VERY top heavy even with spacers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:40 pm

The 700 isn't top heavy. The 660 is.
Back to top Go down
drifz1
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
drifz1

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:43 pm

never drove a 660 so i cant speak for that but the 700r is imo and i do a little bit of mx which i doubt the 700r would be any good for
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:22 pm

riding a z400, 660r and 700r, i thought the z400 was top heavy, so was the 660r, the 700r is really nice. plus it has power everywhere.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:34 pm

450 without a doubt. these new 450's don't just blow up all the time like the everyone say's. if it does yes it'll cost more than a 2 stroke but just up keep does wonder's. i've had and still have both. my thumper's have not let me down yet. not saying it won't but it's like anything else teake care of it and it'll take care of you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:42 pm

450 hands down! those ltr's are bad!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think?    What do you guys think?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think?
Page 1 of 1