DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Anybody from Texas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uncagedshadow
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
uncagedshadow

Anybody from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Anybody from Texas   Anybody from Texas I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Anyone on here from texas? Been seeing alot of talk here and on blasterforum about group rides. Problem is most of those members are from up north. Would be cool to get a southern/texas ride together one day. Just a thought...
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

Anybody from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody from Texas   Anybody from Texas I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:41 pm

theres on guy on blasetrforum, 3wh33lerrid3r sumthing like that, he's from texas
Back to top Go down
uncagedshadow
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
uncagedshadow

Anybody from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody from Texas   Anybody from Texas I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:25 pm

ok ya i was pretty sure there was some fellow texans on blasterforum but wasnt sure. figured since this site is hittin it off pretty good that i would ask.
Back to top Go down
Wildcard
Sponsor
Wildcard

Anybody from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody from Texas   Anybody from Texas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:41 am

What part of Texas are you in? I know that there are alot of guys from there that go to little sahara OK. How far from you is that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildcardracingatv.com
uncagedshadow
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
uncagedshadow

Anybody from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody from Texas   Anybody from Texas I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:24 pm

I am in the central Texas area. According to google maps, Im about 7 hours of driving from little sahara. Not too bad. I wouldnt mind making that drive to get a southern boys ride going.
Back to top Go down
uncagedshadow
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
uncagedshadow

Anybody from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody from Texas   Anybody from Texas I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Im about the same distance from kermit sand dunes. So i would make either of these places as soon as my blaster is up and running. In your opinion, which one is better?
Back to top Go down
Wildcard
Sponsor
Wildcard

Anybody from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody from Texas   Anybody from Texas I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:35 am

To be honest I have never rode at either place. I just know thats about the closest dunes to you. We try and put together a few big group rides a year. This year we did dumont, August we are doing Oregon, Sept We are doing Busco NC. It is hard to find places close enough for everyone to meet up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildcardracingatv.com
uncagedshadow
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
uncagedshadow

Anybody from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody from Texas   Anybody from Texas I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:02 pm

ya i know about busco, with all the talk on blasterforuma and e2s who doesnt know about busco lol. I plan on makin busco. Nothin for sure though since my blaster is currently torn into a million pieces. But if I can get her back up and running, 3wh33lerrid3 has told me he is lookin for someone to ride along with him. If the blaster is back up and runnin, I plan on takin him up on that offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anybody from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody from Texas   Anybody from Texas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody from Texas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: General Discussion :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: