DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

I want your frames

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
'04LTZRACER
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
'04LTZRACER

I want your frames Empty
PostSubject: I want your frames   I want your frames I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:16 pm

I'm looking to pick up any broken, bent, tweaked, snapped frames, swingarms, or a-arms for any quad. I will take them for ANY race quads including LT250R, TRX250R, LTZ400, TRX400EX, TRX300EX, TRX450R, DS450, LTR450R, LT500R, KFX400, YFZ450, Blasters, Banshees, Warriors, LTZ250, Tecate-4 or Tecate-3, ATC250R, Tri-Z, and just about any race bikes. Instead of being scrapped, they will be restored to original condition or better. I'm just tired of seeing people scrap parts that aren't being produced anymore. So instead of scrapping the parts and getting the $5 a peice from the junk yard, give them to me and watch them get restored and returned to the market.
Back to top Go down

I want your frames Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want your frames   I want your frames I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:48 pm

How do you plan on restoring them?
Back to top Go down
CARNZ
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

I want your frames Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want your frames   I want your frames I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:15 pm

i want someone's titled LT500R frame first. lol
Back to top Go down

I want your frames Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want your frames   I want your frames I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:33 pm

wish i knew this before, scrapped a banshee frame, a tecate frame and a couple lt250r frames.

oh and carnz, i have a titled lt500r frame.
Back to top Go down
'04LTZRACER
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
'04LTZRACER

I want your frames Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want your frames   I want your frames I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Garsh darn it Shee your always doing something. lol I really wish I had them. I plan on taking stock frames and modding them into race chassis.
Back to top Go down
02yamaturd

I want your frames Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want your frames   I want your frames I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:25 pm

I have a bent blaster frame....you come pick it up n its yours....pm me on bf...I'm on there more than here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I want your frames Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want your frames   I want your frames I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want your frames
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: Marketplace :: Wanted Section-
Jump to: