DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Sad Day.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

Sad Day....... Empty
PostSubject: Sad Day.......   Sad Day....... I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:02 pm

Well unfortunately the time has come and I am selling the Blaster WAYYYYY too soon. Unfortunately grown up responsibilities have to come first and I need the cash. Have a deal worked out and supposed to make it happen this week.
Back to top Go down

Sad Day....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Day.......   Sad Day....... I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:25 am

that sucks dude. hope you can get one in the near future.
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

Sad Day....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Day.......   Sad Day....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:40 am

Yeah its a bummer but I am in the planning stages for my next one. I still have another frame and some other parts. Going to start prepping the frame soon. Would like to find a 01+ YZ125 motor cheap..........
Back to top Go down

Sad Day....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Day.......   Sad Day....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:07 am

maybe a 250 or even 500 lol.

well best of luck man.
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

Sad Day....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Day.......   Sad Day....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Thanks. Yeah the next one is gonna be a slow build. Starting from the frame on. If the weather holds up this weekend I may just get the frame cleaned and ready to paint. Gonna work on getting a rolling chassis hopefully over the next couple months.
Back to top Go down

Sad Day....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Day.......   Sad Day....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:22 pm

well you have a year lol.
take your time and make it look good.
try to make your own things to keep prices down.
if you ever need anything, just ask man.
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

Sad Day....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Day.......   Sad Day....... I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Yeah guess it just means I will have no excuse but to build it the way I really wanted to the last time. Not in a rush just so that I can ride. Its definately gonna be at least next year before it will be completed so I have plenty of time. Thanks for the offer as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sad Day....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Day.......   Sad Day....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sad Day.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: General Discussion :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: