DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster Empty
PostSubject: White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster   White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Looking for a white tank cover for a Yamaha Blaster. Doesn't have to be new but good clean condition. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Wildcard
Sponsor
Wildcard

PostSubject: Re: White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster   White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:13 am

A white one is going to be kind of hard to find in good condition, but there is always that possibility. Post a wanted add over on blasterforum.com you may have luck there. If you don't find anything let me know I carry Maier plastics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildcardracingatv.com
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster   White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:28 am

Wildcard wrote:
A white one is going to be kind of hard to find in good condition, but there is always that possibility. Post a wanted add over on blasterforum.com you may have luck there. If you don't find anything let me know I carry Maier plastics.
Thanks. Yeah I am a memebr at blasterforum.com also and have a want ad there too. Definately the hardest ones to find. I am just a little resistant to pay 50+ for a new one. The new one will also make the rest of my old plastic stand out a little. lol
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster   White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:44 am

thats very true. ill start looking out for one for you. otherwise if you win the 100 bucks u can buy some new ones haha!
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster   White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Thanks. I am not opposed to a white one that is a little rough for the right price. I can always use som Krylon Fusion on it but it has to be white to start with in case the paint comes off.
Back to top Go down
2smoker85
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster   White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:20 pm

well i have a red one for 20 bux shipped, or whatever shipping is. with blaster stickers on it can always sand down and paint, just throwin that to ya as an option
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster   White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:48 pm

I'll keep it in mind. Really hate the idea of painting one but I may have to resort to.
Back to top Go down
2smoker85
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster   White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:35 pm

well its urs if u want it man, just let me know, i have a white 03 hood too i bought and am not going to use, if u need one
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster   White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Thanks man. Would have been all over the hood a couple weeks ago too but I actually have 2 of them now. Wouldnt happen to have the headlight for it would you.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster   White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Ooo things are gutting pretty seriious up.in here now. Start bartering! I got some banshee lights u can throw on that mug.
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster   White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:34 pm

lol. I was thinking about using those until I got the newer style hood. I am either gonna use the stock 03+ light or screen in the opening. I may do both for the fun of it since I have two hoods now.
Back to top Go down
2smoker85
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster   White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Hahaha so do I, I have some banshee lights but no blaster light have an 02 light
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster   White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Tank Cover for Yamaha Blaster
Page 1 of 1