DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

building a speaker system

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MuddiggerCountryGirl

building a speaker system - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: building a speaker system   building a speaker system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:46 pm

yeah we went last year
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: building a speaker system   building a speaker system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Ya Ty and his wife are at LaPorte fair right now with horses. .. And also my math teachers boy is showing cows there... I worked at that fair with my aunt in the pretzel wagon for a couple days... Lol and good luck.
Back to top Go down
MuddiggerCountryGirl

PostSubject: Re: building a speaker system   building a speaker system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:34 pm

whos ty? lol if i would of went and worked in the pretzil wagon i would of been there to lol
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

PostSubject: Re: building a speaker system   building a speaker system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:29 pm

RiDeRfOrLiFe wrote:
Ya Ty and his wife are at LaPorte fair right now with horses. .. And also my math teachers boy is showing cows there... I worked at that fair with my aunt in the pretzel wagon for a couple days... Lol and good luck.

names names names, i might know these people
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: building a speaker system   building a speaker system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:50 am

Sue, Candice, brian and clark miller/switzer... Idk if my aunts down there now Then ty reed... Its a family friend faith mom lived with tys family on ans off growing up... And at the gate were you poll in at the fair theres a mental institution or something my aunt said and they let them walk around idk if true but its a brick building... Lol they dont live in that area though... Lol
Back to top Go down
MuddiggerCountryGirl

PostSubject: Re: building a speaker system   building a speaker system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:55 am

oh i dont think i have heard of that ty person lol idk if they are there they have this week off so if it is this week then no lol
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

PostSubject: Re: building a speaker system   building a speaker system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:46 pm

welp, this system won me division champ and overall grand champion over everyone, mine is going to state fair, so now i'm gonna spend a couple days, maybe the whole week at state fair, i can't wait!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: building a speaker system   building a speaker system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:57 pm

congrats. now win it all.
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

PostSubject: Re: building a speaker system   building a speaker system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:56 pm

ZillaFreak wrote:
congrats. now win it all.
haha, i hope i can atleast get honors at state
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: building a speaker system   building a speaker system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Congrats...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: building a speaker system   building a speaker system - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

building a speaker system
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2