DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration

HomePortalGalleryFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Share | 

bore and get piston or new bigger jug 105 ktm????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife

PostSubject: bore and get piston or new bigger jug 105 ktm????   Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Ok im not sure what i want todo... Im thinking about buying ktm jug 105 piston and gaskets and powervalve is included and some more... But it will be in an 85 sx ktm frame it runs. But i was thinking keeping it an 85 just buying a new piston and maybe bore it instead... The 85 is quick know the only one ever made with a powervelve well all ktms... But the 105 will beat 125s my 85 know can now keep up with them and beat 125s out of the whole... So idk what to do... Thinking

PostSubject: Re: bore and get piston or new bigger jug 105 ktm????   Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:05 pm

you know the saying, faster is better.
i am for the 105, but you think the 85 is fast enough for you and isn't too much to handle? if the answer is no and no, then it is 105 time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bore and get piston or new bigger jug 105 ktm????   Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Get a 250. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife

PostSubject: Re: bore and get piston or new bigger jug 105 ktm????   Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:02 pm

I ride a 380 ktm my dads though but to big... And thats massive...But ya only problem is i cant touch on the bigger bikes for trials so always need something to stand on and stop lol im 5'3... Lol but ya i havent decide yet... Might just buy a bigger one and lower the shock. And leave the 85 for when my baby gets older lol...

PostSubject: Re: bore and get piston or new bigger jug 105 ktm????   

Back to top Go down

bore and get piston or new bigger jug 105 ktm????
Page 1 of 1