DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Wutup From SoCal!

Go down 
+4
glamy
Senator
dakotademon7
QuickSand
8 posters
AuthorMessage
QuickSand
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
QuickSand

Wutup From SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Wutup From SoCal!   Wutup From SoCal! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Wutup peoples!!

Wutup From SoCal! 2010-10-30133310
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

Wutup From SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wutup From SoCal!   Wutup From SoCal! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Welcome to the forum...
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

Wutup From SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wutup From SoCal!   Wutup From SoCal! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Yo yo yo Quicksand in the House afro
Back to top Go down
glamy
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
glamy

Wutup From SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wutup From SoCal!   Wutup From SoCal! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Sup quicksand ? You sure you don`t wanna gordys next week ? I got da vp c14 all loaded up ! :bounce: :bounce: :cyclops: :bounce: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

Wutup From SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wutup From SoCal!   Wutup From SoCal! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:46 pm

welcome to the site quicksand thanks for joining. pm me if someone refered you ull both get another entry to win the 100 bucks. very nice shee. what all u dont to it?
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com

Wutup From SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wutup From SoCal!   Wutup From SoCal! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:35 pm

There he is! I was wondering when you would make it over.
Back to top Go down
strokeittwice443
strokeittwice443

Wutup From SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wutup From SoCal!   Wutup From SoCal! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm

welcome over bro.
Back to top Go down
Wildcard
Sponsor
Wildcard

Wutup From SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wutup From SoCal!   Wutup From SoCal! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Whats Up QS? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildcardracingatv.com
strokeittwice443
strokeittwice443

Wutup From SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wutup From SoCal!   Wutup From SoCal! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:47 am

where did you go man?
Back to top Go down
slickerthanyou
Premium member
slickerthanyou

Wutup From SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wutup From SoCal!   Wutup From SoCal! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:22 am

I like the blacked out version! I don't understand the smooth front tires I would think you'd have no traction even in sand, but what do i know, I'm a dirt man! Oh and Welcome!
Back to top Go down
QuickSand
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
QuickSand

Wutup From SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wutup From SoCal!   Wutup From SoCal! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Thanks everyone! I'm really like the Mod staff here, good people were chosen to run this joint NICE!!
glamy wrote:
Sup quicksand ? You sure you don`t wanna gordys next week ? I got da vp c14 all loaded up ! :bounce: :bounce: :cyclops: :bounce: :bounce:
How did it go out there? I couldn't do it, my wallet has been way too busy & I'm trying to ride end of month with the Wildcard fam :face:
4MiLLDraGSheE wrote:
welcome to the site quicksand thanks for joining. pm me if someone refered you ull both get another entry to win the 100 bucks. very nice shee. what all u dont to it?
Ohh man, i don't even know anymore lol.. I'll post a few pictures with mod list.
volfan537240 wrote:
There he is! I was wondering when you would make it over.
Well.. I didn't know about this place & you dind't invite me either. Coulda been here sooner ha haa!
slickerthanyou wrote:
I like the blacked out version! I don't understand the smooth front tires I would think you'd have no traction even in sand, but what do i know, I'm a dirt man! Oh and Welcome!
On dirt front tires just slide, you gotta power out of the turns with some good throttle. Sand is really soft so the front wheels really dig in to make that turn, not as much sliding as one would think. Also, we don't really do sharp corner turning at the dunes. They work just fine.
Back to top Go down

Wutup From SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wutup From SoCal!   Wutup From SoCal! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Hahaha I thought you saw the thread on e2s that joe posted. That's how I found it.
Back to top Go down
QuickSand
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
QuickSand

Wutup From SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wutup From SoCal!   Wutup From SoCal! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:00 pm

And the thread is still riding, I didn't PM anyone anything about deleting it banning member, blue traxx WTF!!

But yeah did see it, Joined up when I saw familiar coolness join this forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Wutup From SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wutup From SoCal!   Wutup From SoCal! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Hahaha that's one of the things that makes e2s great. I wont be a member of a place that acts like that about a link lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wutup From SoCal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wutup From SoCal!   Wutup From SoCal! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wutup From SoCal!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: DirtParadise.com :: New Users Welcome!-
Jump to: