DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

No power for days

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

No power for days  Empty
PostSubject: No power for days    No power for days  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Sucks not having power in the heat lol no air... But we do have a genarater but only running certain things then turn it off and on... Hopefully tonight we will get are power back on... Anybody have bad storms this year? Are power lines are snapped in half and still laying in the road thought that was a priority but i guess alot are broke in half...
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

No power for days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No power for days    No power for days  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:34 pm

dang that sucks, not much this year, the worst i'v ever seen was we were out for 3 days in negative weather after a ice storm, 3 inches of ice everywhere, the quads and cars were useless, ahha, hope ur power turns back on soon, u guys got a generator?
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

No power for days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No power for days    No power for days  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Ya we have a generater... Only powering certain things lol water for showers fridge and freezers lol and tv at night it not that bad but to hot to sleep at night so i go in the basement and sleep so i can sleep because its so much colder down there in my room its gets like 95 to 100 idk why but i have the hottest room in the house... But basement 54 to 60 something... Ya tht would be bad in the winter.
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

No power for days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No power for days    No power for days  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:50 pm

how long u guys been out?
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

No power for days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No power for days    No power for days  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:09 pm

Sence monday morning at 10... Its wednesday 10:10 now at night lol seems like forever haha
Back to top Go down
CARNZ
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

No power for days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No power for days    No power for days  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:52 pm

definitely sucks to be out of power in summer!

my room is the same way, its always ~10degrees warmer there than the rest of the house.

i installed a window unit to go along with the central ac in my room lol
Back to top Go down

No power for days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No power for days    No power for days  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:42 am

lol same here carnz, window unit and central air, but my room is the last on the line for the air so it didn't get enough.

but you have power yet kayla
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

No power for days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No power for days    No power for days  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:45 am

Just got it back on they were working on it didnt take them that long to fix it but forever to get to our house so was out of power for four days...lol
Back to top Go down

No power for days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No power for days    No power for days  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:50 am

wow i think i been out for just a night. i am like \"im a pretty girl!\" this, and i just go to a friends place if they have power.
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

No power for days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No power for days    No power for days  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:34 pm

wow, u guys are week, i never have a/c in my house or room and am currently trying sleep in a room of 90 degrees lol

as for power, worst was the blackout which i believe was 2005? which was around week i think in mid august
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

No power for days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No power for days    No power for days  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:41 pm

I love heat i would turn my heat on in my vehicle on my friends in the summer but with me being pregnant it makes me puke and get sick i like hot showers hard for me to take now i puke and cant breath haha and my house is a constant 80 degrees 75 is cold to me but being pregnant has changed that... Lol im not weak i ran in 90 degree weather all time and loved it lol just pregnant body changes i guess...lol and we had are power go out again thing to many people are using central air and fans...lol happens on hot days.
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

No power for days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No power for days    No power for days  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:53 pm

RiDeRfOrLiFe wrote:
I love heat i would turn my heat on in my vehicle on my friends in the summer but with me being pregnant it makes me puke and get sick i like hot showers hard for me to take now i puke and cant breath haha and my house is a constant 80 degrees 75 is cold to me but being pregnant has changed that... Lol im not weak i ran in 90 degree weather all time and loved it lol just pregnant body changes i guess...lol and we had are power go out again thing to many people are using central air and fans...lol happens on hot days.

weak comment directed at zilla and carnz lol
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

No power for days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No power for days    No power for days  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Hahaha no offence or anything lol just saying reason why for me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No power for days  Empty
PostSubject: Re: No power for days    No power for days  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No power for days
Page 1 of 1