DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Grand Prize Give Away!!!

Go down 
+6
Senator
RiDeRfOrLiFe
dakotademon7
ride.race.live
KIERAN
4MiLLDraGSheE
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:41 am

ltr527 wrote:
Hey motoman.. feel free to email any one of the people I had sign up, its all friends and family. I'm sorry that you just dont have friends. Sad

I have better things to do than to email your butt buddies.
Back to top Go down
ltr527
Premium member
ltr527

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:44 pm

That wasn't very nice......... you might hurt my feelings. Lol

Last edited by ltr527 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:47 pm

not really an adult site, if it was, they would allow the word
"Fornication
Under
Consent of the
King"

or allow nude pictures to be posted,

also one of the mods is like 14, and lots of the members around in high school.

this isn't an adult site
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:08 pm

If you don't like the forum, don't don't come here. We don't put up with that kind of behavior because we want it to be a forum to be enjoyed by all ages. I intend for it to stay that way and the members that don't abide by that won't be here.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:26 pm

dakotademon7 wrote:
If you don't like the forum, don't don't come here. We don't put up with that kind of behavior because we want it to be a forum to be enjoyed by all ages. I intend for it to stay that way and the members that don't abide by that won't be here.

Thanks dakota!!! Its for all ages... If you want to look at that stuff go to other websites none of my business. And take name calling and rude remarks somewhere else. Alot of people get turned away because people act childish and call people names... No need for it. Take it some were else. I understand joking around but some people just post rude things to people. Who wants to read that all the time... I like to joke around dont get me wrong. And shane has been talking to kevin the last couple days about member giveaway!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:06 pm

i think both of you have not comprehend what i was saying. ltr said i thought this was an adult site. i was telling him that no this isn't one and gave him examples of why it isn't.

Last edited by ZillaFreak on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:42 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:18 pm

And... the winner is... LTR congrats pm me we will get the ball rolling. For people who didnt win thank you for participating it will be our promise here that we will be holding frequent raffles like we used to. Maybe something big to celibrate the birth of our first coming child haha!
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Congrats LTR.
Back to top Go down
ltr527
Premium member
ltr527

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanks guys Thats Awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Congrats LTR527 Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
BigPimpin
Sponsor
BigPimpin

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:11 pm

He ended up trading the port for a Slingshot lock up.
Back to top Go down
http://herrjugsracing.com
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:31 pm

o okay very nice of ya kevin. ive got more work for ya too but babys coming this month so gotta slow down for a couple weeks haha! rock
Back to top Go down
ltr527
Premium member
ltr527

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Thanks again to Kevin!! AWESOME guy to deal with. Will definatly be sending some work to him this winter!!
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:35 pm

thats what we like to hear he is a great guy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Prize Give Away!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3