DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?

Go down 
+2
Whitty21
Senator
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? Empty
PostSubject: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:44 pm

nice rap lol.
if there was more hotties and skanks at those things, i would go to them.
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:48 am

That has to be the worst song i have heard since Rebecca black
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Sucked.
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Whitty21 wrote:
That has to be the worst song i have heard since Rebecca black

i agree
Back to top Go down
MuddiggerCountryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:49 pm

well the muddin part yeah but we dont wear helments....
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:11 am

MuddiggerCountryGirl wrote:
well the muddin part yeah but we dont wear helments....

haha looks like fun!!! im into country music though not so much rap haha and i like rock rock ya thats how faiths is at her mud bogs... lol just kidding Hey Faith my mom ran it to your mom the other day, she told my mom another mud bog on the 24th? i think!!!
Back to top Go down
rumlesj1
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:09 am

we have a huge mud bog about 2 hours from where i live... theres dirt drags and atv racing,,, pretty much if u can build it its there... quite a fun event to go to and just have some beers and watch all the action... i missed out on this one cause of financial issues but im going back next year for sure!! best time u can ever have!
Back to top Go down
MuddiggerCountryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Oh yeah we had a mud bog yesterday! it was so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Oh yeah we had a mud bog yesterday! it was so much fun!

Did anyone break out a camera?
Back to top Go down
MuddiggerCountryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:45 pm

nope not anyone in my family......but we might be doing a chariety one in october so if we do i will make shure to get pictures...it rained most of the day but it still was fun!
Back to top Go down
rumlesj1
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:42 pm

it rained all weekend here.. so it prolly was really muddy at the bogs!! wish i was there.,..
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Ya i missed MuddiggerCountryGirl mud bog this week... went to the last one they had... A guy was walking around with a huge python around his neck haha... Faith did the guy with the snake come back with it this week? haha
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:57 pm

...it rained most of the day but it still was fun!

Since the point is to be in the mud, rain would actually be a good thing for a mud bog event, right?
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:58 pm

lol touche, but i think the ideal situation would be a monsoone over night and a bright shiny day for the mud playing
Back to top Go down
rumlesj1
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:42 am

well yes and no... this is canada... when it rains its usually pretty cold so kinda takes some fun out of it.. best when its muddy and sunny and hot out... then its 100%
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:10 am

rumlesj1 wrote:
well yes and no... this is canada... when it rains its usually pretty cold so kinda takes some fun out of it.. best when its muddy and sunny and hot out... then its 100%

Thats right!!! I just watch them! Lol i dont get dirty at mud bogs. Lol
Back to top Go down
MuddiggerCountryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:32 pm

well accually yes rain is a good thing there were alot of people here playing in the rain it was funn..... and nope kayla no snake lol but the big big trucks like my moms dident show up this time....
Back to top Go down
rumlesj1
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:33 am

it was really miserable on saturday here so i know not to many people showed up.. sunday was beutiful though and would have been perfect for the bog!! rained all day saturday and then really warm and sujnny on sunday. lol
Back to top Go down
MuddiggerCountryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:03 pm

yeah it has been raining since saturday on and off and wright know is it raining lol
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:19 am

well accually yes rain is a good thing there were alot of people here playing in the rain it was funn..... and nope kayla no snake lol but the big big trucks like my moms dident show up this time....

glade to hear of no snake!!! cooler He probably released it in your guys swamp its going to get like 20 ft long.... Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? Emoticons-snake~0
Back to top Go down
MuddiggerCountryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:15 pm

yeah good thing! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?   Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this what yall are up to when you talk about Mud Bog?
Page 1 of 1