DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Tim @ Stellar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

Tim @ Stellar Empty
PostSubject: Tim @ Stellar   Tim @ Stellar I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:46 pm

So I had finished my build, and JD lives right around the corner from me and I seen his Stellar stuff and fell in love with it, so naturally when he put it up for sale I jumped all over it. For all the people hating, JD's stuff as far as I know is one of a kind, and still is, not to say that Tim wouldnt make anybody any, I needed A-arms so I contacted Tim and got the ball rolling on some A-arms and drag spindles made to match the swinger and steering stem I got from JD. (Also got the wheelie bar) First off Tim's stuff is absolutly amazing, his customer service is A+++ always answered my calls and emails no matter how much I bugged him, did exactly what I asked for no problem, welds are perfect, Im so happy dont feel not one penny was wasted top of the line product for sure I will never go anywere else, Tim is bar none the best in the business in my book. Thanks! Heres all I got.

Tim @ Stellar P3140159-1
Tim @ Stellar P3140162-1
Tim @ Stellar P3140163-1
Tim @ Stellar P3140165-1-1
Tim @ Stellar 9b470f67
Tim @ Stellar 4486a081
Tim @ Stellar 97d6cf03
Tim @ Stellar Bac650b8
Tim @ Stellar 9a0ad027
Tim @ Stellar C2b4fec0
Tim @ Stellar 8ee5c782
Tim @ Stellar E4a8077f
Tim @ Stellar 43ca0a58
Tim @ Stellar 6da753ed
Tim @ Stellar D36bec2a
Tim @ Stellar 9fd94a59
Tim @ Stellar 175f479e

I also am gunna plan on having my voltric hood dipped or painted to look like this...
Tim @ Stellar 1b6d3bd7

Frame is gunna be dormant orange, raw shearers to match the look engine still the same one thats polished.

Last edited by 4MiLLDraGSheE on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

Tim @ Stellar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim @ Stellar   Tim @ Stellar I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:08 pm

you painting them? looks like excellent work for sure.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

Tim @ Stellar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim @ Stellar   Tim @ Stellar I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:30 pm

nope gunna leave everything raw, raw pipes raw everything, i love the metalwork look shows all the labor put into everything.
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

Tim @ Stellar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim @ Stellar   Tim @ Stellar I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:15 pm

thats what i was gonna suggest. should look killer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tim @ Stellar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim @ Stellar   Tim @ Stellar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tim @ Stellar
Page 1 of 1