DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

looking for a pipe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

looking for a pipe Empty
PostSubject: looking for a pipe   looking for a pipe I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:29 pm

looking for a JET ENGINE for the ktm... joking Laughing dear devil for life if you have one ill create something...lol

I am looking for a pipe that gives me more power for ktm 85
well Shane was going to buy a brand new for my bday but i said no... lol shouldve said yes!
Back to top Go down
Wildcard
Sponsor
Wildcard

looking for a pipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a pipe   looking for a pipe I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:53 am

There is a FMF Gold and a pro circiut pipe that I can think of right of hand. If you are interested in either of those I can get you some prices, Or if there is another pipe you are looking at let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildcardracingatv.com

looking for a pipe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: Marketplace :: Wanted Section-
Jump to: