DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

working on my brothers sled

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

working on my brothers sled Empty
PostSubject: working on my brothers sled   working on my brothers sled I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:25 am

as anyone who owns one knows, you put more hours into working on a sled then you do riding it.

My brother but this sled this summer, 2004 Skidoo Mxz 500ss (600cc motor) and it needed a track, my buddy and i have been working on it changing the track out, took us 3 hours to get it apart, and about 12 beer, and 5 hours and another 12 beer to get the it mostly back together with the new track. Camoplast ripsaw 1.25" track, 96 studs.

here are some pics of it torn apart, as u can see there is no track, secondary clutch is off, and on this dumb unit you have to take the whole chaincase off to take the driveshaft off, instead of usually just the cover.

working on my brothers sled 15gbbdc

working on my brothers sled 2ccz2u

working on my brothers sled 14jyeeb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: working on my brothers sled   working on my brothers sled I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:16 am

why are you working on it and not him?
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: working on my brothers sled   working on my brothers sled I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:18 am

cause he is a noob lol

he realy isnt interested in the mechanical ways of machines, he just likes to drive the piss out of them and let me maintain them
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: working on my brothers sled   working on my brothers sled I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:04 pm

That looks like a lot of fun.lol.
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: working on my brothers sled   working on my brothers sled I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:12 pm

if only you knew lol, there isnt a more high maintenaince stock machine on the market then snowmobiles lol, so much resistance all the time, its easy to see.

They are also a bitch to get apart, and harder to get back together. Tokk 3 of us 2 hours to get the skid back in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: working on my brothers sled   working on my brothers sled I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Whitty21 wrote:
cause he is a noob lol

he realy isnt interested in the mechanical ways of machines, he just likes to drive the piss out of them and let me maintain them

You should move next to me. I will let you work on all my stuff and I will just ride.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: working on my brothers sled   working on my brothers sled I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:38 pm

right haha, come do my stuff too at least i pay well lol!
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: working on my brothers sled   working on my brothers sled I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Pretty fast sled? I like the yellow and black and it looks smaller more compact?
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: working on my brothers sled   working on my brothers sled I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:33 am

it will do 120mph i am guessing

and i woiundt call it small and compacts lil, think it is around 550lbs

almost all back together, keep finding more broken stuff, had to replace an intake boot for it was cracked, and then the secondary clutch bolt broke under very little torque, once we get a new bolt, should be able to throw it together just in tome for the trails to open
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: working on my brothers sled   working on my brothers sled I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:19 pm

sounds slow
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: working on my brothers sled   working on my brothers sled I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:28 am

Whitty21 wrote:
it will do 120mph i am guessing

and i woiundt call it small and compacts lil, think it is around 550lbs

almost all back together, keep finding more broken stuff, had to replace an intake boot for it was cracked, and then the secondary clutch bolt broke under very little torque, once we get a new bolt, should be able to throw it together just in tome for the trails to open

Dang ya it looks small in the pic maybe just the view of the pic to me lol... you ride yet in any snow?
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: working on my brothers sled   working on my brothers sled I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:53 pm

just tuning it going up and down the yard, thing has balls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: working on my brothers sled   working on my brothers sled I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

working on my brothers sled
Page 1 of 1