DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

2012 Charity Bike...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildcard
Sponsor
Wildcard

2012 Charity Bike... Empty
PostSubject: 2012 Charity Bike...   2012 Charity Bike... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Alright so there will be the goggle's, the renthal front sprocket, Sintered metal EBC Brake Pads as of now in the Small ticket Drawing. The choice is yours. These tickets will be $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00. The bigger tickets are for Axle Tusk Adjustable, Renthal Handle bars, A bike lift/Stand, Set of Renthal Sprockets, again the choice is yours. Tickets are $3.00 each or 4 for $10.00. We will sel...l these tickets until the 20th of January and post up and contact Winners on the 30th of January. Remember all proceeds from this go to build and race the Charity 2012 Bike. (If sending paypal be sure to include address and phone # in the notes!!)
Thanks to everyone who so far has been involved and soon will be.

If you have questions hit us up.

Thanks From the Wildcard Team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildcardracingatv.com

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Charity Bike...   2012 Charity Bike... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:46 pm

question, with the parts be for the owners quad? like i wont get an axle for a 400ex when i own a banshee and vise versa?

i would like to buy some tickets, but my last purchase through you guys hurt the back account lol.

also can you give some more info about the charity bike and what it is all about?

thanks
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Charity Bike...   2012 Charity Bike... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:46 pm

i'm sorry, i'd love to enter but things have been super tight since christmas, no money around here Sad
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Charity Bike...   2012 Charity Bike... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:06 pm

i would be interested for sure. but for once zilla has a good question.
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Charity Bike...   2012 Charity Bike... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2012 Charity Bike...
Page 1 of 1