DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Site Improvements?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:19 am

Anybody have any ideas? open to any suggestions or help. Let me know thanks!
Back to top Go down

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:35 am

tits, lot of tits, well nice perky ones, just have them in the background lol.

but really, maybe a little reformation of the layout, only have one marketplace
Back to top Go down

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:39 am

We need change.

Site Improvements? Change-hitler-obama-lenin
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:42 am

Only one market place? Have to explain... haha and were is the market place?
Back to top Go down

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:53 am

the for sale or wanted sections, there is one in the 2-stroke, 4-stroke, and the other sub sections.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:55 am

Oh ok so just combine them all? And put it how?
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:06 am

So make one for sale section. Got it
Back to top Go down

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:10 am

just call it marketplace and have a for sale section, a wanted section and a feedback section.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:35 am

Ok, changed it let me know what you think and what else. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:18 pm

look good, and should cut down on stupid multi thread posting.

only other thing i can thing of, is maybe combine the 2-stroke and 4-stroke sections into one called ATV. not saying we should do this, but maybe thing about it.

one thing that is important, maybe try to get some more sponsors. mainly very specific type sponsors like a wheel and tire sponsor.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Ok thanks. I have no clue who talk to with sponsors. I'm only on here. Were do I find them? And good ones?
Back to top Go down

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:36 pm

i have no idea lol. i am the manager, i give my employees the ideas, they are the ones that have to figure out how to make my ideas real lol.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Ok thanks!!!
Back to top Go down

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:05 pm

you could possible email a company and ask them if they would like to become a site sponsor.

maybe email maxxis or itp or another.

also maybe send one to JL.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:22 pm

I just emailed maxxis. I asked rockymountainatv.com before and nothing but never hurts to try!
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:40 pm

get more members lol, the fact i can check in after a week or so and not much has changed is kind of depressing
Back to top Go down

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:07 pm

ya whitty, only way to do it is for the current members to use word of mouth to tell others about the site.

maybe some sponsors could possible link this site on their site and people could just wonder over here.

really just need to get some more traffic going. using more traffic means that search engines will use the site more often in their searches and ya.

how about in february, we do an ATV of the month contest.
maybe the winner could have their name a special color to show that they won the _____ of the month contest. each month we can have a contest where the theme is different.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:28 pm

It's kinda hard to promote a forum on another forum. I was warned of the ban hammer for doing on Bluetraxx but I do what I can.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Ya I got a warning before on thumpertalk haha... so I left. Sounds good Nick get the members involed in the site.
Back to top Go down

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:47 pm

i will say, i think sigs should be limited to one pic and smaller. it will make reading threads a lot easier and pages will load faster.

and kayla, your sig is pretty huge.
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:03 pm

blasterforum is a lost cause for advertizing this forum
Back to top Go down

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:07 pm

not saying post a link in a thread or something, but if talking to someone at school or while riding, tell them about the site. but as for advertising on other site, maybe talk if someone says something about needing help, point them this way in the shouter or something.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:20 pm

ok lol ill make it smaller... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:19 pm

Whitty21 wrote:

Ya. Your right there. A lot to do with a couple of members we have on here that are well known on Blasterforum.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:48 pm

dakotademon7 wrote:
Whitty21 wrote:

Ya. Your right there. A lot to do with a couple of members we have on here that are well known on Blasterforum.

Well that stinks ya you will loose members that way. But I got the code for the signatures to make them to a limit size. When I get to the laptop ill set up... hopefully it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Improvements?   Site Improvements? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Improvements?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next