DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

ProCom ECU for rzr

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ProCom ECU for rzr Empty
PostSubject: ProCom ECU for rzr   ProCom ECU for rzr I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Well for christmas, I bought my dad a ProCom ECU for his rzr. It is the programmable one.
So far I have only tried the map for stock motor and beginners from procom. It does seems to run harder, only issue is there is a stumble when you first punch the throttle from a stop. Trying to fix this. I have downloaded all maps for stock motors from procom already. I have even created my own fuel and timing map but have not seen how it works yet.
I am going to maybe install my map soon, put in some premo fuel and hope it works.
With the other maps, I have no raised the rev limiter yet, but on my custom settings, I raised it 500rpms.
I am really waiting for my wideband sensor to come in so I know if i am running lean or not.

But just wanted to thank Wildcard Racing for getting me this ECU.
Thanks Brandon and Shay.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

ProCom ECU for rzr Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProCom ECU for rzr   ProCom ECU for rzr I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:00 am

Any new information on this?
Back to top Go down

ProCom ECU for rzr Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProCom ECU for rzr   ProCom ECU for rzr I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:29 am

still messing with it. i installed the map i created for it and it seems to like it. really need to put the wideband sensor on it and play with it some more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ProCom ECU for rzr Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProCom ECU for rzr   ProCom ECU for rzr I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ProCom ECU for rzr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: UTV's :: General Discussion-
Jump to: