DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Forum Ride this summer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Forum Ride this summer Empty
PostSubject: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:22 pm

We need to have a get together ride this summer.

Please give a location that you think will be great for ride.
Just make sure it isn't some small place and it should have camping on the site or hotels close by (within 5 miles)

Some places that come to mind

Haspin Acres (Laurel, IN)- $15 to enter, 750 acres, has 2 MX tracks, a drag strip (hopefully it isn't fed like last time) lots of hills, mud bogs, you can camp on site, has bathrooms and showers, and a little diner. able to ride any time of the day, lots of drinking goes on here
http://www.haspinacres.com/

Big Rock (Maysville, KY) - $20 to enter, 2000 acres, lots of trails, recently put in a small MX track, mud bogs, hills, able to camp on site, hotels are close by, lots of stores and places to eat close by, has bathroom and showers, a grill for food. no riding at night expect on certain events, no drinking allowed, but people still drink at night
http://bigrockoffroadpark.com/

Silver Lake (Silver Lake, MI) - need a permit and daily vouchers to ride, 400acres, sand dunes. there is camping and hotels close by, close to a small town. can not go on a holiday weekend, will be packed, no night riding, no drinking
http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,1607,7-153-10365_15070-34760--,00.html
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:27 pm

Silver lake rock hopefully I can go. Shane can though. They have cabins as well that are nice I heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Busco.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:32 pm

We could meet at the awk mountain ride. I know there would be a lot of people that would love to meet Zilla and Moto.lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:40 pm

I should be making a surprise visit somewhere out east this summer.
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:25 pm

dakotademon7 wrote:
We could meet at the awk mountain ride. I know there would be a lot of people that would love to meet Zilla and Moto.lol.

i would love to see the reactions on there face lol i think it would go down like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSP1IOOXz5Y
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Whitty21 wrote:
dakotademon7 wrote:

i would love to see the reactions on there face lol i think it would go down like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSP1IOOXz5Y

That's funny !
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:15 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:27 pm

i say silver lake....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:35 am

main issues with silver lake is that it is kind of small. also you need paddles tires.
it would be fun to go there for a get together but only if enough people will go.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:56 am

Paddle tires? I would use them if I was riding in sand. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:48 pm

I assume everyone has paddle tires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:40 pm

RiDeRfOrLiFe wrote:
Paddle tires? I would use them if I was riding in sand. Lol

silver lake is sand.
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:56 pm

i'm gettin some 10 paddle sand paddles for the yz this spring and plannin on headin to silver lake no matter what.... so thats why i choes silver lake, also haspin would be my 2nd choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:55 pm

i was just saying, people will need paddles for SL, along with a sparky and other things.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Lol, It was just that you said you need paddle tires I'm like well ya you need them because at silver lake its sand lol just didn't understand why you put that... lol inless the other places you listed you don't ride with paddles there just trail riding. Then I see why lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:12 am

haspin and big rock are both trail places where you should run 4ply tires or higher, personally i would recommend 6ply+ tires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:17 am

bump, looks like people want to hit the dunes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:23 am

when is people's spring break? maybe we can do a weekend at silver lake this spring break?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Ride this summer   Forum Ride this summer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Ride this summer
Page 1 of 1