DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Watching Modern Marvels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Watching Modern Marvels  Empty
PostSubject: Watching Modern Marvels    Watching Modern Marvels  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Discover the largest everyday offerings of gargantuan portions--from the biggest stacked burger in the world (at almost 250 pounds), a plus-sized Sicilian pizza that feeds almost 75 people, a 72-ounce steak no real cowboy can resist, and the seven-pound hot dog that's too big for a bun. Top it all off with a giant cupcake, humongous cinnamon roll or a five pound gummy bear... and chase it down with a monster bottle of beer that holds over 101 ounces of brew.

Watching Modern Marvels  95d1411a

Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: Watching Modern Marvels    Watching Modern Marvels  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:12 am

A fat guys dream. Lol.
Watching Modern Marvels  Bef49c77
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Watching Modern Marvels    Watching Modern Marvels  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Omg hahaha that's funny right there!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching Modern Marvels    Watching Modern Marvels  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching Modern Marvels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: General Discussion :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: