DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

dakotademon7 - asshole scammed me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zillafreak

dakotademon7 - asshole scammed me Empty
PostSubject: dakotademon7 - asshole scammed me   dakotademon7 - asshole scammed me I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:35 pm

This asshole sold me some blaster parts and send one of the 3 parts, said they were all in great condition. The only part I did get was broken. Asshole then never got back with me. Still owes me $500 for the parts.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

dakotademon7 - asshole scammed me Empty
PostSubject: Re: dakotademon7 - asshole scammed me   dakotademon7 - asshole scammed me I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 9:03 pm

i still see him around on other sites
Back to top Go down

dakotademon7 - asshole scammed me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: Marketplace :: Feedback Section-
Jump to: