DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

WTF?.....................

Go down 
+5
QuickSand
stabor1122
NOVIS
4MiLLDraGSheE
dakotademon7
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

WTF?..................... Empty
PostSubject: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:50 am

I posted on Bluetraxx about this forum and the cool $100 raffle. I got an email threatening to ban me if I post about it again. My post was deleted. I could understand if I was pitching the forum but I was just pitching the raffle to try and be respectful to the other forums.I've done the same on Blasterforum and E2S with no problems. I don't think Bluetraxx likes me much because of my YB200 bashing. I think there going a little over board about my post. You can belong to more then one forum.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:36 pm

right. yeah they did the same to my wife. maybe there more strick but yeah i think you should be able to belong to however many forums you want lol. they are grumpy sob's haha
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:22 pm

I told the mod that PM'd me that I'm promoting them to by having there link for my Blasterforum sig with my December ROTM win tread and have posted the same link on other forums about my win.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:23 pm

yeah who knows. bunch of grumpy guys haha.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Bunch of 4 stroke lovers.lol
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:20 pm

sounds like a bunch of idiots,i would back you any day on bahsing yb200. guy was a jackass on bf.com
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:24 pm

NOVIS wrote:
sounds like a bunch of idiots,i would back you any day on bahsing yb200. guy was a jackass on bf.com

Seems to be a few of those there now.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:32 pm

There everywere you go. I wanna expand this site too but we should be able to.keep it close. Like the dirtparadise family. Keep all the idiots at bay haha.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:36 pm

stabor1122 wrote:
NOVIS wrote:

Seems to be a few of those there now.

kinda i guess. its definitly one of the better forums around tho. never had a problem with anyone there myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:10 pm

I've had run ins with mods on another site about posting links in my sig. That just shows how insecure they are about their site. If they're worried about people jumping ship to come over here that means dirtaradise is doing something right lol.
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:34 pm

NOVIS wrote:

kinda i guess. its definitly one of the better forums around tho. never had a problem with anyone there myself.

I haven't personally but there are a couple in particular who only seem to post stuff to bash others. Never anything constructive. Fortunately it is only a couple of them though. Never had any issues with any of the mods there.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:09 am

Re: --
Quote: Originally Posted by dakotademon7
Quote: Originally Posted by screamin96
Hi, we don't allow advertising of other forums here at Bluetraxx, so your threads have been deleted. If it continues, we will issue a ban.

Just so you know I have done advertising for your forum. I have the link to your forum in my sig on Blasterforum and have posted the link on the other forums I'm on. I was not trying to disrespect your forum or you. I was just try to help out your members by telling them of the the raffle so they could get in on it and maybe win some money. It's not like I'm taking away your members. You can belong to more then one forum.

Dude, youre not going to convince me that youre right, and Im wrong. These are the rules here...always have been. Youre not above them, you have to follow them just like everyone else does. Do you think Im new at this? You posted the links to hopefully drive traffic to your site...it has nothing to do with anting to let people know about a raffle. Ive seen it a million times in 11 years of running this site.

Abide by the rules, or leave. Understand? :)
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:22 am

wow. what a dick. i wish he would join him haha. demote him to newbie status every day haha!
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:37 am

On Blaster forum I have this forums link in my sig and on a shit load of members visitors pages. Not a word as been said about it. Even made a tread about this forum
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:53 am

yeah i dunno. it dont really bother me if someone were to post up something here. its an opinion and something to talk about... they are still talking about it on your site.
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:30 pm

What an ass. I am not a member there but if that is how they treat people, I dont think I would want to be a member.
Back to top Go down
QuickSand
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
QuickSand

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:25 pm

That was stupid! Seriously over a link?? geeeeez....
Back to top Go down
'04LTZRACER
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
'04LTZRACER

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:16 pm

I just made a thread last night about this site on E2S and BlasterForum. It's a great crew over here. But we just need a Mafia like BlasterForum. lol They stick up for people over there quite a bit but it's just not very active.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Good luck to you. It seems like it's hard to get people to become members for some reason. I've made threads on Blaster forum, E2S and Bluetrax. On Blasterforum, I've posted about this forum on close to 50 members visitors page and have in my sig and when you do get them to be a member here, they don't say who sent them. I know I've had more then a couple of people do it to me but I'm fine with that. I'm more for the forum then for the contest.
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:43 pm

thats why i stay with this site, powersport junkies and blasterforum
Back to top Go down
uncagedshadow
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
uncagedshadow

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:27 pm

People really need to just chill out on all the forums lately. Seems like a bunch of people getting their feelings hurt over nothing these days. Grow up is all I tell 'em. Never even been on bluetraxx since I got b****ed at for asking a "NOOB" question.
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:12 pm

yah, the forums are finally gettin a lil betetr, everyone isn't as bitchy anymore, lol
Back to top Go down
strokeittwice443
strokeittwice443

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:10 pm

04blasterboy wrote:
yah, the forums are finally gettin a lil betetr, everyone isn't as bitchy anymore, lol
thats because it's riding season for most people,lol. im happier now that when i get some free time i can go out and rip it up without freezing my balls off. rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF?.....................   WTF?..................... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF?.....................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: General Discussion :: Feedback On Forum or Forum Issues-
Jump to: