DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

The RZRs

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

The RZRs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RZRs   The RZRs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:51 pm

I rode my parents polaris fourwheelers cutting wood and hauling and poling log spliter lol there fourwheelers have dump boxs on them... lol but I never feel them slip but idk if they have cvt tranny? Or I don't notice it...lol or the cvt only in certain racing quads?
Back to top Go down

The RZRs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RZRs   The RZRs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:55 pm

no, the CTV is mainly for their utility line. if you jsut get on and gas it, no shift, the polaris is CVT.
the thing about their utility line is they have a High and low gear. that low gear helps out.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

The RZRs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RZRs   The RZRs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:10 pm

Ok... lol thanks!!!
Back to top Go down

The RZRs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RZRs   The RZRs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:14 pm

ya CVT = constant variable transmission.
what most clutch kits do is change the weighs of the "hooks" inside the drive clutch. this makes the grip better at different RPMs.
some kits are teh complete drive clutch, it will actually change the gear ratio of the tranny by allowing the drive clutch to open up more (smaller front sprocket) and close up more (bigger front sprocket)

my dad has a complete drive clutch on his scrambler. at first we really didn't notice a difference. but when he bought another 500 scrambler and you rode teh two back to back, you notice how muhc better the one with the clutch kit performed. it would take off faster and it had a higher top speed.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

The RZRs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RZRs   The RZRs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:51 pm

ya i bet you can... if i get one i wanna make it street legal too...lol they allow it in michigan...lol
Back to top Go down

The RZRs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RZRs   The RZRs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:29 pm

ya i heard. i know we have a license plate for the rzr, but you can't make it street legal here.
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

The RZRs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RZRs   The RZRs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:23 pm

i want a XP bad!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
2smoker85
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

The RZRs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RZRs   The RZRs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:26 am

they have street legal kits for them , they get pricey, but it would be bad ass, they have the full doors and shit, certain things u need to pass inspection, NC i guess u can do it, as far as my brother was telling me, told the wife its the next toy to enter the garage, i told her the price and she laughed at me....guess ill stick to my blasters for now, lol
Back to top Go down

The RZRs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RZRs   The RZRs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:27 am

in upper michigan, you just need a license plate, dont think you need turn signals. in ohio, you cant get them street legal.
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

The RZRs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RZRs   The RZRs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:16 pm

one of these better be at the badlands if we go this year!
Back to top Go down

The RZRs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RZRs   The RZRs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:37 pm

well there is only one rzr here now, the others 2 have been sold.
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

The RZRs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RZRs   The RZRs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:49 pm

well, it better show up at badlands, haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The RZRs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RZRs   The RZRs - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RZRs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: UTV's :: General Discussion-
Jump to: