DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

LP liquid performance antifreeze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

LP liquid performance antifreeze Empty
PostSubject: LP liquid performance antifreeze   LP liquid performance antifreeze I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:58 pm

LP liquid performance antifreeze 1017100032

my buddy picked up this stuff for me at a local cycle shop. i had planned on getting engine ice but nobody around me carried it.

in every trip to the dunes i would unload the banshee and ride around for about 5 mins and have to stop because the temp was over 210. i spent most of the day sitting under a tree. our dunes are mostly hill shots and we dont really have many areas to get much air flowing through the radiator.

well next trip after switching to the lp stuff it never got over 192. even when i was sitting still for a while. thats a big deal since banshees dont have a radiator fan.

i cant speak for engine ice, water wetter or anything else but this stuff works!! i was using honda hp antifreeze before. shouldve known better than to use anything with honda on it!!!
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: LP liquid performance antifreeze   LP liquid performance antifreeze I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:39 am

antifreeze.....Whats that stuff... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LP liquid performance antifreeze   LP liquid performance antifreeze I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:22 am

volfan, have you ever thought that maybe you are running lean?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LP liquid performance antifreeze   LP liquid performance antifreeze I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:14 am

No. Plug chops look a little rich if anything. Summers are pretty hot down here and the ambient temperature is like 108 radiating off the sand out there. Never ran hot anywhere else but out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LP liquid performance antifreeze   LP liquid performance antifreeze I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:45 am

maybe time for an oversize rad?
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: LP liquid performance antifreeze   LP liquid performance antifreeze I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:11 pm

yeah now im thinking oversized rad haha. just to be safe. but i like it its orange haha will go with my bike if i get the clear hoses!
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: LP liquid performance antifreeze   LP liquid performance antifreeze I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:19 pm

i got my rad with green hoses for like $175ish shipped iirc.
it is a little thicker and longer than stock.

here is the one i bought.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BANSHEE-YFZ350-Full-aluminum-radiator-and-silicone-hose-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1c15370123QQitemZ120615010595QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

when installing it, you might have a little trouble but i will tell you how to put it on perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LP liquid performance antifreeze   LP liquid performance antifreeze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LP liquid performance antifreeze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: Marketplace :: Feedback Section-
Jump to: