DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

I can't talk in shouter thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:16 pm

why a twinkie? why not so laps around the gym and help him lose that weight
Back to top Go down
CARNZ
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:54 pm

well fine if you want to do things the proper way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:00 pm

i say get him into wrestle.
Back to top Go down
CARNZ
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:13 pm

^^^haha wtf?? who does that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:15 pm

that was sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:16 pm

the video lead me to this after two click.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLel4NBbINU
Back to top Go down
CARNZ
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:18 pm

that is badass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 pm

sheeblast wrote:
lol, i am not sure why but this is the only site i have problems with. it does make me a little upset.

What browser does your work computer use? Our work computer uses a old version of ie like maybe 5 or 6 and I have similar problems. My home computer and phone work fine though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Ya it is 6 I think, and I can't upgrade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Me either. Its locked down at work where we can't install anything. Sounds like my exact situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:12 am

^^^ same here, i need to sweet talk the computer lady and see if she will get me something better lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:19 am

i can download whatever i want to my computer, just cant install anything. i just tried again to make sure.

oh and what makes today really suck, i left my phone and ipod at home today. so no movies or music or texting hoes. just a day of boring work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:40 am

do you only have access to one computer? in my shop we have like 10 computers. before i got my smartphone id be on btb (another forumotion site) and someone would reply to a post and i couldnt see it so id go to another computer. after a while the other computer would update.

this site has more traffic though so id probably be on all 10 computers with this site lol.

works perfectly on the droid though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:52 am

i have log in access to any computer at my work.
i really only have physical access to my work computer.
plus i have to be at my desk all day, cant be wondering around with my head cut off.

i could have internet on my phone, but dont want to pay the extra fee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:56 am

i have a droid x and i love it. just got it in january but now that i have it, theres no way i could go back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:11 pm

i have a behold, it is getting old, getting soon for an update. i do use my itouch whenever i have a wifi signal, but at work, the couple here are password protected so ya it sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:18 pm

hey guys, i am stuck at work, bored again.
Back to top Go down
bad350twin
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
bad350twin

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:45 pm

good useful post zilla anyone wanna sticky this??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:50 pm

i have troubles with this site and my computer. as volfan has the same. so this thread is my chatbox.
Back to top Go down
CARNZ
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:36 am

*burp*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:45 am

hey guys, made it to work, late, after a long fun weekend.
Back to top Go down
CARNZ
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:49 am

works boring as hell today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:00 am

Im off after a long weekend at work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't talk in shouter thread   I can't talk in shouter thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't talk in shouter thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next