DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

sup dudes

Go down 
+7
honda374
RiDeRfOrLiFe
dakotademon7
Senator
stabor1122
NOVIS
drifz1
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
drifz1
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
drifz1

sup dudes  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup dudes    sup dudes  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:58 pm

pulled it apart today everything is in good shap but the rings im getting my valves done anyway though as the mechanic was only charging 90 labour for the topend,im doing the rings hes doing the valves!
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: sup dudes    sup dudes  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:14 pm

sweet deal man. four strokes are confusing lol. let us know when u get it running.
Back to top Go down
drifz1
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
drifz1

PostSubject: Re: sup dudes    sup dudes  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:56 pm

the day i get my parts it'l rip lol usually 6-10 days shipping !
also for a 125 i sat on one today with it tilted i could just about touch the floor to big for me ,it was a cr but he said the suspension was asjusted he asked me if i wanted to go with him and one of the guys tomorrow on them he is the guy thats doing to work to my yfz ! he has a sx125 and the other guy has a yz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sup dudes    sup dudes  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sup dudes
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: DirtParadise.com :: New Users Welcome!-
Jump to: