DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

March Madness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:58 am

Did anyone make a bracket?
I did one at my work. Only missed 6 game yesterday. One i messed up on and thought North Cololrado was a second seed lol. should have looked harder.
Penn was another lose. Michigan State, Saint Johns, Louisville and Vanderbilt. i am still in good shape.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:19 pm

ive done it every year but this one. i usually do reallly well ive won a couple times. but i was far too busy this year unfortunatly...
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:40 pm

cant stand the sight of basketball lol, maybe it is a canadian thing haha
Back to top Go down

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:30 pm

maybe it is lack of skills lol.
Back to top Go down
strokeittwice443
strokeittwice443

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Whitty21 wrote:
cant stand the sight of basketball lol, maybe it is a canadian thing haha
not Canadian, but i am the same way.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:32 pm

I only like basketball with no rules really push shove whatever i can take it but to many rules for me ruins the sport i think hahahaha... off topic for a sec Football fan though all the way but rules are getting ridiculous in that to know... hahaha but i like to play basketball... or watch people i know playing...lol
Back to top Go down

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:50 am

RiDeRfOrLiFe wrote:
... off topic for a sec Football fan though

what team?
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:36 pm

volfan537240 wrote:
RiDeRfOrLiFe wrote:

what team?
Saints fan allllllllllll the way been my team all my life... lol everyone else is a radiers, colts, bear fan and shane cinci... you Chris?
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:39 pm

go leafs go!! haha. i cant stand watchin football. to much standing around.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:50 pm

NOVIS wrote:
go leafs go!! haha. i cant stand watchin football. to much standing around.
HOCKEY FAN HAY? I love hockey and I've played ice hockey once with shane and play street hockey for fun and in school hit people in the bleachers and whatever else broke the sticks hahaha I was mean I never got in trouble teacher would laugh only girl that would play... I like contact sports I go with shane to hockey games he used to play.... lol
Back to top Go down

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:18 pm

RiDeRfOrLiFe wrote:
volfan537240 wrote:
RiDeRfOrLiFe wrote:

what team?
Saints fan allllllllllll the way been my team all my life... lol everyone else is a radiers, colts, bear fan and shane cinci... you Chris?

oh I thought I read SEC football. College ball is UT of course and nfl would be the titans altough I pull for the colts alot too since peyton is every tennessee fan's hero lol.

Oh and I hate hockey. Id rather watch grass grow... or die lmao.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:00 pm

volfan537240 wrote:
RiDeRfOrLiFe wrote:
volfan537240 wrote:
RiDeRfOrLiFe wrote:

what team?

oh I thought I read SEC football. College ball is UT of course and nfl would be the titans altough I pull for the colts alot too since peyton is every tennessee fan's hero lol.

Oh and I hate hockey. Id rather watch grass grow... or die lmao.

Ya hockey has to be in person for me though I like when I play sports better hahaha it makes me sleepy watching it on tv... hahaha besides football I can watch that on tv... but my fav sport to watch is pole vaulting and running... lame hahaha
Back to top Go down

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:18 pm

I like watching women run in bikinis. That's about it.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:15 pm

^^^ womens vollyball FTW!!!
Back to top Go down

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Alot of the womens vball players are really manly though. If victorias secret models played id be their #1 fan lol.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:27 pm

haha, i was reffereing to the ones i can watch at high school haha.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Hahaha ya there not manly or as manly depends what school you go to and your workout programs but ya most pro girls in sports are muscular or toned. Ill send you a Victoria Secrets magizine vol? I got new one laying around here somewhere... hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:50 pm

haha, i already have a subscription. :88: haha just kiddin.
Back to top Go down

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:05 pm

umm ya, this is about basketball, not gay hockey or pussy football.
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:30 pm

pfffft basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

March Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Madness   March Madness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March Madness
Page 1 of 1