DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

EFI system from a sled

Go down 
AuthorMessage

EFI system from a sled Empty
PostSubject: EFI system from a sled   EFI system from a sled I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Ok. for the members that live in the snow. i am looking for the complete EFI system from a 2-stroke sled. the smaller the CC's the better. i would need the complete wiring harness, stator, flywheel, throttle bodies, injectors, intake system.
if you have this let me know, also could you guys just check a look out on craigslist for parts outs where you live.

thanks everybody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFI system from a sled   EFI system from a sled I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Efi Banshee?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFI system from a sled   EFI system from a sled I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:39 pm

No, that's not what I said. Is that what you heard me say? I said I need an EFI sytem.

lol quote from superbad, just changed the last line to fit me lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFI system from a sled   EFI system from a sled I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:24 pm

no but really, that is the plan. run an EFI system with dual o2 sensors. that way it can tune itself a little while riding for temp change and elevation change and anything else that will change the air flow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFI system from a sled   EFI system from a sled I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:30 pm

anyone keeping an eye out? need to get this stuff soon.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: EFI system from a sled   EFI system from a sled I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:32 pm

I looked and gave you 5 already...lol cheap ones but wish you good luck on it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFI system from a sled   EFI system from a sled I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:47 pm

ya i am looking at those, might get one.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: EFI system from a sled   EFI system from a sled I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Ya they not that fare from us... atleast i dont think...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFI system from a sled   EFI system from a sled I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EFI system from a sled
Page 1 of 1