DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Supercorss Today!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

Supercorss Today!! Empty
PostSubject: Supercorss Today!!   Supercorss Today!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:36 am

im goin to supercross today!!! woohooooooo. its gonna be siick. im gonna take a bunch of pictures and ill post them up here later. last year i saw a fight between the riders after they fell in the corner riight infront of me hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

Supercorss Today!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercorss Today!!   Supercorss Today!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:51 am

Is Bubba racing after last week's crash?
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

Supercorss Today!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercorss Today!!   Supercorss Today!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:34 am

i heard he isnt because he has a broken wrist. just someting my friend told me but hes really into watching all the races so im assuming its true.
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

Supercorss Today!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercorss Today!!   Supercorss Today!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Senator wrote:
Is Bubba racing after last week's crash?
Everything I have read says he is racing.
Back to top Go down

Supercorss Today!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercorss Today!!   Supercorss Today!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:16 pm

That's gonna suck if he's out with another injury. He's never been my favorite but I kinda like to pull for him after watching his tv show and seeing how dedicated and motivated he is.
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

Supercorss Today!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercorss Today!!   Supercorss Today!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:48 pm

We don't root for Bubba but the beef this year between he and two two motorsports has brought on some awesome racing rock
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

Supercorss Today!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercorss Today!!   Supercorss Today!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:09 am

Supercross was great, I'll get pics up later. But the ride home we got on the wrong train and faaaakkk it was an adventure. Ended up in the ghetto of Toronto about 40 minutes the opposite way of where we were supposed to be going. The waited for like 2 hours in the cold hoping another train would come get us going the right way lol. Finally got home at 3am. Uugh. I hate big city's. I'll stick to the country.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

Supercorss Today!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercorss Today!!   Supercorss Today!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:45 am

if you wanna see some of the pictures i took click here. there nothin great, just phone pictures. still cool tho.

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/album.php?fbid=10150473462140257&id=797905256&aid=636628
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

Supercorss Today!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercorss Today!!   Supercorss Today!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:49 am

oh and stewart did race, didnt do bad. but Dungey won, hes who i was rootin for so im happy with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Supercorss Today!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supercorss Today!!   Supercorss Today!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supercorss Today!!
Page 1 of 1