DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????

Go down 
+4
CARNZ
honda374
dakotademon7
RiDeRfOrLiFe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? Empty
PostSubject: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Highest its ever been here in jones michigan. Reg $3.99 a gallon... will go over 4 somthing fri puke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:40 pm

damn, it is like $3.79ish here
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:42 pm

I'm just going put some peddles on my Blaster and ride.lol
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:47 pm

dakotademon7 wrote:
I'm just going put some peddles on my Blaster and ride.lol

sounds like a plan...

Ya Diesel is $4.30 something here to dads friends told him he had to pay that today... Im going to convert to amish hahahaha horse and buggy here i come...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Don't forget the amount of money the government makes off gas by raping everyone on taxes. Here is a link from Jan 2011 that shows the amount of tax per gallon by state.

http://www.api.org/statistics/fueltaxes/upload/Gasoline-Tax-Map.pdf

Here is the link for Diesel
http://www.api.org/statistics/fueltaxes/upload/Diesel-Tax-Map.pdf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Figures commiefornia is in the lead and they're state is in huge debt. Democrats can't run anything effectively.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:06 pm

Motoman991 wrote:
Figures commiefornia is in the lead and they're state is in huge debt. Democrats can't run anything effectively.

Ya i hear its just dumb they keep highering everything cost of living keeps going up and they dont give people rasies like they should to survive... They sitting pretty with all the money they get from oil... im not democrate or republican just as long as they do the right things, they all need to work together and stop fighting hahaha but gas is crazzzzzzzzy...
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:49 pm

been paying 4.09-4.25 for diesel around here. been spending around $480 a day in my truck......ouch. gas is around $4
Back to top Go down
CARNZ
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:06 pm

paid $3.80 for 87 today and $4.10 for some 93
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:07 pm

regular is 1.30 a liter here, you convert it to gallons and find out why you guys cant whine
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:50 pm

Whitty21 wrote:
regular is 1.30 a liter here, you convert it to gallons and find out why you guys cant whine

Ya its like 5.29 I think hahahaha but hay when your used to 2 sumthing its outrageous but I live in the usa I remember when it was 1 sumthing lol it was just 2 sumthing and jumped alot... but its sad when you work 5 days week and your whole pay check goes all to gas alot are working for only 7.45 to 10 an hour and you only bring home 200 something a week must suck the economy is in the gutter... but your whole check will go to gas...lol I feel bad for people that are struggling... but I don't know what your guys jobs are like up there either.... cost of living here is getting crazzzy... richer getting richer and the poorer getting poorer...lol will be no middle class if they don't stop hahaha I see it everyday places closing in michigan auto industry nothing now really...lol
Back to top Go down
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:04 am

cheapest i ever remember is 57 cents a liter, but i am only 19

minimum wage here is 10.25

average rent is around 800 a month i would guess
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:43 am

Ya...lol I turned 20 in february lol.
Back to top Go down
Wildcard
Sponsor
Wildcard

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:40 am

Its insane how high it has jumped in a short time. But they always jump it like that right before all the spring brakes and heading into the summer. I think we are at 4.15 for deisal.

Back to top Go down
http://www.wildcardracingatv.com

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:57 pm

$3.69 for regular gas here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:58 pm

just filled up, $3.89, but saw it at $3.69 later on the trip home, so i am guessing it just increased today.
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:01 pm

its 4.05 at the local bp for regular !!!!!
Back to top Go down
2smoker85
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:06 pm

4.05 in cali right now, back home on wa its 3.99 off base and 3.82 on base i believe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????   HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES??????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW ABOUT THEM GAS PRICES???????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: General Discussion :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: