DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

would make an epic mudder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

would make an epic mudder Empty
PostSubject: would make an epic mudder   would make an epic mudder I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:21 am

am i the only on that thinks this would be a sick little mud truck?

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1969-Jeep-CJ-Pickup-Truck-W0QQAdIdZ303425521
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: would make an epic mudder   would make an epic mudder I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:36 am

looks pretty decent, the picture isnt the truck hes selling though...
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
Whitty21
Premium Member
YUKON CORNELIOUS
Whitty21

PostSubject: Re: would make an epic mudder   would make an epic mudder I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Haha yeh, I know, just stubled upon it, thought it would be a cool looking mudder, not familiar enough with the truck to know if it would be a good one
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: would make an epic mudder   would make an epic mudder I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:45 pm

it would make it through some mud im sure be a fun little drive around car, dont know if i would designate it as a mud only vehicle... but its a little pricy for what it is... just cause he says its rare lol.
Back to top Go down
MuddiggerCountryGirl

PostSubject: Re: would make an epic mudder   would make an epic mudder I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Yeah that would make a cool mudder!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: would make an epic mudder   would make an epic mudder I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:26 am

saw one of this in irvine this weekend, was green. had like 33/35 on it. guy was just driving it into town getting some car parts. looked perfect.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: would make an epic mudder   would make an epic mudder I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:36 am

yeah most people that own those rebuilds dont get a drop of mud on it haha... a pretty jeep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would make an epic mudder   would make an epic mudder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

would make an epic mudder
Page 1 of 1