DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Grand Prize Give Away!!!

Go down 
+6
Senator
RiDeRfOrLiFe
dakotademon7
ride.race.live
KIERAN
4MiLLDraGSheE
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ride.race.live
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:22 am

yup... just need more posts with info and so on... takes time to build up something like that... new member's does help though thats for sure... i have posted adds on kijiji and so on... I may not get referals doing so but im sure the site is getting more traffic

IM at 139 visits to the add.. im sure a few of them checked this place out!
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:32 am

Alright thats what im talking about, im sure some will join and say you sent them, growing is definatly a good thing but as for now lets get someone a free port job haha!
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:44 am

less than a week till i win, can we get an update on the list?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:52 pm

I think I am going to make up a bunch of names like everyone else to win.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Motoman991 wrote:
I think I am going to make up a bunch of names like everyone else to win.

Don't get mad because you have no friends.lol.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:33 pm

In my opinion this contest is starting to get a little out of hand. Stop being selfish jackasses and think about Shane. Port work of your choice is not cheap. That in it's self should tell you how much he cares about this forum and wants it to grow. I understand wanting to win a super cool prize like this but show respect to Shane for offering this chance .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:37 pm

ummmmm i will not thank shane for this, i will thank HJR since it is their idea and them offering the port job. shane isn't the one offering it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:51 pm

shane, is there an update on this?
Back to top Go down
ltr527
Premium member
ltr527

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Im in 3rd awesome..lol
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:56 pm

haha, very nice, out of 130 that aint that bad lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Who is LTR527? Does the person only post in this thread? Also, I have not seen any posts by people he claims to have gotten to join.
Back to top Go down
bansheeman

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:50 pm

I am me.
Back to top Go down
ltr527
Premium member
ltr527

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Just to let everyone know I don't really post much. I've been a member on planetsand bansheehq atvdragracers. Ltr450hq and can probably can count on both hands how many posts iv made im more of a reader
Back to top Go down
ltr527
Premium member
ltr527

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Its Steeler Sunday in PA, and the 7 people I had sign up are here for the steelers game. my understanding was to get as many people to sign up for the site as possible. Sorry if it offened anyone.
Back to top Go down
ltr527
Premium member
ltr527

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:21 pm

I didnt notice anywhere that it said the people you have sign up have to be on here chatting and posting all the time.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:38 pm

You are correct it wasnt in the rules, talking to kevin about it now. No worries i will keep everyone informed. There will be more raffles soon to come so dont get all worried there can only be one winner on this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:01 am

you guys do know how to check ip adresses right?
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:24 am

volfan537240 wrote:
you guys do know how to check ip adresses right?

yes we do... It shows us who all post from what ip and who all uses the same one will have them together and if they use didfferent ones.
Back to top Go down
ride.race.live
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:50 am

In all truthfulness though zilla has recruited a lot more members from the beginning.... at lot more thats stuck around anyways.... if anyone does win.. I almost like to say zilla does deserve it to a certain extent... But hell I want that porting! lol

the people I recruit (or most of them anyways)... are not big forum users... They may come on here and there the odd time looking for parts and or a question but usually I just get a call from them and I do the reaserch..... Personally i think it benefits the site sponsors regardless... the more traffic the more people will come accross them...

Regardless.... I have advertised the site and im sure some have joined without recognition...

i got about 200 views on my adds online... and also mentioned this site on a few forums (being carefull not to get booted in the process)

samantha916 user name on here is actually 888suzuki's gf lol so you may see the same IP address... I guess there could of been more specific rules made.. (recruites must make a certain amount of posts ext)...
Back to top Go down
guitarguy

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:06 am

whats it matter what ip address it comes from...it could be a public computer, friends visiting a person, etc...the rules never specified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:52 am

ltr527 wrote:
Its Steeler Sunday in PA, and the 7 people I had sign up are here for the steelers game. my understanding was to get as many people to sign up for the site as possible. Sorry if it offened anyone.

you mean that game where they the steelers got their ass handed to them?
Back to top Go down
ltr527
Premium member
ltr527

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:48 am

Yeah we got spanked!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:04 pm

I am going to sign up with a bunch of different names. I am going to run this bitch.
Back to top Go down
ltr527
Premium member
ltr527

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Hey motoman.. feel free to email any one of the people I had sign up, its all friends and family. I'm sorry that you just dont have friends. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:45 am

so umm sunday has came and passed, what is happening?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prize Give Away!!!   Grand Prize Give Away!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Prize Give Away!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next