DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Jeep Drive shaft HELP!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Jeep Drive shaft HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Jeep Drive shaft HELP!!!   Jeep Drive shaft HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Jeep Drive shaft HELP!!! 0702_4wd_07_zdriveshaft_basicsrzeppa_cv_joint-512x384-1

new drive shaft came with the bolts but not the other things i have looked all over and cant find what they are called. Looked at rebuild kits and they only come with the bolts.... Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Drive shaft HELP!!!   Jeep Drive shaft HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:16 pm

Those pieces look useless. That's probably why no rebuild kits have them.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Drive shaft HELP!!!   Jeep Drive shaft HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:32 pm

That's what i was thinking!!! Some of The grand Cherokee kits come with them. but i don't have a Cherokee but my jeep has the same drive shaft as Cherokee. so idk there probably useless pieces
Back to top Go down
KIERAN
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year
KIERAN

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Drive shaft HELP!!!   Jeep Drive shaft HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Just looks like something to line up the bolts and/or act as a spacer. Possibly some form of locking mechanism to keep the bolts in place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000748311570
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Drive shaft HELP!!!   Jeep Drive shaft HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:05 pm

KIERAN wrote:
Just looks like something to line up the bolts and/or act as a spacer. Possibly some form of locking mechanism to keep the bolts in place.

Ya its a spacer i talked to a couple people and they said that its to hold the grease in from leaking from the bolts. You don't have to use them but they recommend them though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeep Drive shaft HELP!!!   Jeep Drive shaft HELP!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeep Drive shaft HELP!!!
Page 1 of 1