DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Stupid CL ads

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stupid CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Stupid CL ads   Stupid CL ads I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:25 am

Please post any ad to any off-road vehicle on here.
Back to top Go down

Stupid CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid CL ads   Stupid CL ads I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:31 am

these is the 25K shee

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/2806516787.html

Quote :
THIS IS A 2006 BANSHEE I BOUGHT BRAND NEW FOR 9,000 THEN I BOUGHT 24,876 WORTH OF AFTER MARKET PART,S FOR IT WHEEL,S GRAB BARS IT,S GOT PRO CIRCUIT PIPES 900.00 AND SHOCK COVER,S CHAIN SPROCKET,S AFTER MARKET TIMING PLATE BOOST BOTTLE K&N FILTER T.C.I. WHEEL,S AND TIRE,S PAUL TURNER HEADS AND HEAD AFTER MARKET BAR,S JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ON THIS 4 WHEELER IS AFTER MARKET AND IT ALSO HAS ABOUT 1,000 WORTH OF RIDING GEAR THAT GOES WITH THE BIKE SO IT IS A STEAL STILL LIKE NEW!!513-424-2891 CHRIS!!

Stupid CL ads 5G45Kb5Fd3M53I73L9c1i44dabbc941281ad1

Stupid CL ads 5N45J35M63M23F83J1c1i231496844e281201

Stupid CL ads 5N65I45J23Ge3J73Hec1i83758eb4fdf41efd

Stupid CL ads 5N95G55J83L93J83N6c1i44a469cf355117e8

I actually emailed this retard the follow

Quote :
I just saw your ad on CL and I am wondering how you spent $24K on aftermarket parts. I see maybe around $2K at most.

This line right here made me laugh a little inside "JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ON THIS 4 WHEELER IS AFTER MARKET"

Looking at the pictures, lets see what is all still stock on this quad.

1) Plastic

2) Seat

3) Headlights

4) A-arms

5) Shocks

6) Engine (yes you do have a clutch insert and water pump cover that is shiny)

7) Swingarm

Cool Heelguards

9) Frame

10) You still have the parking brake on it.

11) I am bored of listing parts already, it is all stock.

Painting something doesn't make it aftermarket, like your axle, locking nuts, rear sprocket hub, wheel hubs, and almost every other part.

This is a stock bike, so please do not try to say it isn't.

So in short, I will give you $1200 for the bike, do not want the riding gear as it is used and you can never know is it was worn by someone with AIDS.
Back to top Go down

Stupid CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid CL ads   Stupid CL ads I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:34 am

Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

Stupid CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid CL ads   Stupid CL ads I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:58 am

Wth!!! They nuts Stupid CL ads Smiley-violent001
Back to top Go down

Stupid CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid CL ads   Stupid CL ads I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Stupid CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid CL ads   Stupid CL ads I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stupid CL ads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid CL ads   Stupid CL ads I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid CL ads
Page 1 of 1