DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

My Engine Builder

Go down 
+4
strokeittwice443
dakotademon7
stabor1122
slickerthanyou
8 posters
AuthorMessage
slickerthanyou
Premium member
slickerthanyou

My Engine Builder Empty
PostSubject: My Engine Builder   My Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Just would like to say a few good words about kenoconnerracing.com He is a standup guy and has helped me through all of my build. I wouldn't hesitate sending him anything, 2-stroke genius. When i seized my motor after complete rebuild due to inproper jetting, Vforce reed cage issues, and not properly breakin it in, he fixed it for just cost of parts, and stayed on the phone at all hours of the day/night until I had this baby running right. I am new to the quad especially 2-stroke world and have learned alot from him as well as many other members. I hope he visits on here. He just started to make swingarms that are so awesome that i don't think they could be broken ever!

Here is a link http://www.kenoconnorracing.com/Yamaha%20Blaster%20Swing%20Arms.html to look at his T-rock product. From what i understand he is going to start these for banshee's as he has had many request for them.

I don't get paid for this nor get a "kick back", just like to share when i find excellent service and product. That is hard to find that go above and beyond kind of person.
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

My Engine Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Engine Builder   My Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Yes he is a very stand up guy. He moded my head for free as part of a Christmas contest on Blasterforum. Called me before he sent it back to make sure he answered all my questions about it and explain exactly what had been done. It was back to me in less than a week. Not bad for $20 worth of shipping cost.
Back to top Go down

My Engine Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Engine Builder   My Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Sounds like a real good dude. Get him on the site guys.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

My Engine Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Engine Builder   My Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:52 pm

I do have to say O'Conner is a real good guy. He has been a huge help to Blaster owners on Blasterforum. He has put out many free vid's on how to clean the ports up on Blaster motors and other Blaster related vid's . He's also the guy that started making and selling the custom bushings needed to mount a 400ex rear shock on a Blaster.
Back to top Go down
strokeittwice443
strokeittwice443

My Engine Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Engine Builder   My Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:42 pm

heard nothing but good things about him on several different sites.
Back to top Go down
slickerthanyou
Premium member
slickerthanyou

My Engine Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Engine Builder   My Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm tryin to get him on here but it's busy season.... He will be in Pa when we have our third ride sometime in May/June, over 5000 acres to just disappear! I will sure post the when and where when it gets closer.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

My Engine Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Engine Builder   My Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:10 pm

okay sounds good yeah get more people over here specially mechanics!
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
bad350twin
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider
bad350twin

My Engine Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Engine Builder   My Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:20 am

4MiLLDraGSheE wrote:
you called? lol :000078445:
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

My Engine Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Engine Builder   My Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:54 am

bad350twin wrote:
4MiLLDraGSheE wrote:
you called? lol :000078445:

You realize that's a 4 stroke?
Back to top Go down
2smoker85
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

My Engine Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Engine Builder   My Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:38 pm

i also used ken oconnor and can say he is good at what he does, whatever he touches puts out max power and customer service is the best i have seen. will definitaly use again.
Back to top Go down

My Engine Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Engine Builder   My Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:05 am

i am my own engine builder, i tore my engine apart and i am the one the put it all back together. it isn't hard to do.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

My Engine Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Engine Builder   My Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:42 am

in that case i got 4 engine builders haha, one did my porting and such, i put together, then took to a machanic to have redo it and make sure it was right for 300 bucks... then took to jeff to have the trans swapped out and everything lol!
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com

My Engine Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Engine Builder   My Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:23 pm

I don't understand why some people are referred to as engine builders. There is more to an engine than a top end.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

My Engine Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Engine Builder   My Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:34 pm

I've not had any work done by Ken but I can call him any day and he will give me whatever info I need. A great asset to Blasterforum.
Back to top Go down
2smoker85
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

My Engine Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Engine Builder   My Engine Builder I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:46 pm

yeah i build my own motors too, i just dont trench my own cases and cut exhaust ports and intake windows and all that good shit, but i am sure i could if i wanted to if i had the right tools and teacher to show me first how its done. if i do need advice on anything i know there is someone i can call and ask about. its good to have those kind of people around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Engine Builder Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Engine Builder   My Engine Builder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Engine Builder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: Marketplace :: Feedback Section-
Jump to: