DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

got our new house well a couple months ago

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

got our new house well a couple months ago Empty
PostSubject: got our new house well a couple months ago   got our new house well a couple months ago I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:39 pm

we tore up the floor and had to put a new subfloor down and rip out the old shower and sink and toilet and got all new. heres a couple pics of the shower almost done. Shane did it first time ever doing tile. I am going to paint the bathroom today.

got our new house well a couple months ago F76ec18b

got our new house well a couple months ago 8ce49b9f
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: got our new house well a couple months ago   got our new house well a couple months ago I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:23 pm

aahhh the memories of being young parents with a new home lol. looks nice good job
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: got our new house well a couple months ago   got our new house well a couple months ago I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Thanks. :) It's great we have a good baby good times lol. He doesn't cry ever maybe sence he's been here not even a handful of times. Sleeps all through the night gets up and eats 2 or 3 times but falls right back to sleep. We are very very lucky. His last shots he didn't even cry. But i started painting and my dad took over I think he likes to paint or something lol I'll take more pictures later.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: got our new house well a couple months ago   got our new house well a couple months ago I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:58 pm

our first daughter had colic real bad and cried for six month's straight nite and day second girl was quiet as can be. now the first one is 10 going on 18 and the second one is balls to the wall. i'm 38 and feel sixty sometimes haha. but yeah nice job on the house my hat's off to you guy's
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: got our new house well a couple months ago   got our new house well a couple months ago I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Thanks Oman ya that's what I was afraid of my brother and his fieance are having one and everyone telling them watch them have the screamer and one that crys all the time. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: got our new house well a couple months ago   got our new house well a couple months ago I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:12 pm

it's really rough. we finally used similac? formula for her. it's a slow process but you just have to weed out what they can drink. it's hard not to lose your patience but in the end it will work out for sure.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: got our new house well a couple months ago   got our new house well a couple months ago I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Never heard of it. I just pump my milk and give him breast milk. I bet, there's the good and bad times.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: got our new house well a couple months ago   got our new house well a couple months ago I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:52 pm

Looks like you have a nice little project going on.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: got our new house well a couple months ago   got our new house well a couple months ago I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:23 am

Ya lol I put the bathroom flooring and painted well painted first dad helped with bathroom I did the whole kitchen was really easy here's some pictures of the floor. Bathroom is almost done have to get trim.

got our new house well a couple months ago 774ed98d

got our new house well a couple months ago 8452ccd2

got our new house well a couple months ago 01352e33
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: got our new house well a couple months ago   got our new house well a couple months ago I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:58 am

Very nice work.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: got our new house well a couple months ago   got our new house well a couple months ago I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:00 am

Thanks the house is old it's 1940's I think if I remeber correctly.
Back to top Go down
ride.race.live
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: got our new house well a couple months ago   got our new house well a couple months ago I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:22 pm

looks like a nice place!
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: got our new house well a couple months ago   got our new house well a couple months ago I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Thank you y'all ya it's coming around to look good just by updating a few things here Nd there looks good. Plus side the house we paid for in cash. It was a repo so It was 24,000 something I think the guy owed 60,000 something on it hE took out a secound mortgage on it and lost his job. I knew the guy and my grandpa lives next door and surround by people I know in a small town there's woods and corn fields be hind us and highway in front of us going through the town lol we got a really good deal couldn't pass up. I was the highest bidder on it. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got our new house well a couple months ago   got our new house well a couple months ago I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

got our new house well a couple months ago
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: General Discussion :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: