DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Damn........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fastkid
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

Damn........ Empty
PostSubject: Damn........   Damn........ I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:35 am

Damn this site is dead. what happened?
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

Damn........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn........   Damn........ I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:19 pm

It's getting nicer out so more people are doing stuff outside. All forums have there lows and highs. It's slow now but will pick up.
Back to top Go down
fastkid
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

Damn........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn........   Damn........ I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:51 pm

when should it pick up? i am looking to get a new quad as my blaster is getting too small for me. looking to get a bigger quad like a raptor or something. and would like to get some info on them before i go look at one.
Back to top Go down
ride.race.live
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

Damn........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn........   Damn........ I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:58 pm

the rappy 700 is nice... plenty of potential as well... nice comfy cruisin quad for the trails and what ever you throw at it... its a good step up from the blaster too!
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

Damn........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn........   Damn........ I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:49 am

The 2001-2002 ones have weak trans in them that are prone to problems. I would keep an eye for a nice TRX250R or LT250R..
Back to top Go down
fastkid
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

Damn........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn........   Damn........ I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:47 pm

when did they make a 01/02 raptor 700?
and really dont want an old quad, you just have to replace all the worn out parts, i want something new that wont be needed a ton of money dropped in it to fix it.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

Damn........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn........   Damn........ I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:40 pm

fastkid wrote:
when did they make a 01/02 raptor 700?
and really dont want an old quad, you just have to replace all the worn out parts, i want something new that wont be needed a ton of money dropped in it to fix it.

bud... you replace a few bearing. maybe a ball joint or something. runs you like 50-60 bucks if the bikes is decent condition and either of those 250s are gonna be more fun that a big goofy ass raptor 700. just dont go paying 400 bucks for an old clunker, find something ridable
Back to top Go down
fastkid
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

Damn........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn........   Damn........ I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:39 pm

well i figures on a 88-89 lt250r, you are going to need to replace more than just 50-60 worth of parts. like all new wheel bearings, new carrier bearings, new swingarm bearings, new seals, and you never know with the engine. looking at more like $300-400. plus shocks might be bad and need replaced.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

Damn........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn........   Damn........ I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:26 pm

still gonna run you alot less then buying a raptor 700. even if you gotta pay 400 bucks for bearing and shit.
Back to top Go down
fastkid
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

Damn........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn........   Damn........ I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:42 pm

but the raptor 700 has big 686cc engine with EFI, I heard they make around 50hp.
plus they have 9.1" wheel travel in the front and 10.1" in the rear.

the lt250r only has 8.7" front and back and a way smaller engine and it has a small carb on it.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

Damn........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn........   Damn........ I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:41 pm

but the 700's are heavy as shit. thats just my opinion though. i like something nimble to ride qand play on. i had a banshee and they weight made it no fun to ride even though it was super fast in straight lines. i can only imagine a raptor700 would be quite similar.
Back to top Go down
fastkid
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp

Damn........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn........   Damn........ I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:52 am

well i am 6'0" 160 and growing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damn........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn........   Damn........ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn........
Page 1 of 1