DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

How was everyone's riding this year.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

How was everyone's riding this year.  Empty
PostSubject: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:46 am

Well I didn't even ride once this year Sad Shane did not ride either. He's looking to buy something to ride ktm/banshee for next year.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:13 pm

i've got around 400 miles on the new ktm so far. still riding the coal mines every other weekend or so. broke out the crf and went to breezewood proving grounds and rocket raceway a couple of times. even managed to take the ktm with the blaster forum guys for a ride. btw i would recommend a ktm to anyone . i'm loving this bike so far although a 530 can be a little too much bike in the woods sometimes lol
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Sweetness, yep I own a ktm. So you work in the mines? Your lucky wish I could have at least rode once this year.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:33 am

nah, i have hauled machinery for caterpillar for the the last 16 yrs. i helped start a trucking company about 5yrs ago with another driver and the owner. im the supervisor of the heavy haul trucks on our mining/oil field trucks. the coal mines keep us busy with equipment but the natural gas/oil has been beyond good to us. we now have 6 offices in pa 1 in ohio 2 in west virginia and 1 in texas. but i have coal strip mines all around pa and wv to ride in. lots of family and friends like to ride too so that def helps heres a pic of what i drive around in all day. i just got this truck and trailer about two weeks ago

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:36 am

i have plenty of pics of some drill rigs and coal mines that i see every day if anyone is interested in a little off topic items? take care
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:33 pm

That's good keepin ya busy. Ya my dad hauls corn and pigs and plants flelds hes a farmer. Lol Ya go ahead and post pictures when you get a chance. Nice Simi you got there.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:41 pm

will do....thank ya
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:27 am

Same here. Life's been so crazy that I haven't even had time to ride.
Back to top Go down
KIERAN
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year
KIERAN

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:50 am

I did a bit but then quad died a bit and with work dont get that much time anymore
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000748311570
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:03 pm

I haven't even started my stuff up once this year. I need to run them at least once before winter.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:17 pm

some of my friends and i are at a old strip mine right now taking a break. little chilly this morning but not many people up here today. this place has around 20,000acres of old property to ride on but if you can cross the road several times if you know the area and hit about 4 other mine sites.. good times
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Sweetness, ya it's pretty chilly here turned the heat on lol
Back to top Go down
KIERAN
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year
KIERAN

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:26 am

Im going riding now for the last time before I transform my beast Wink
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:37 am

KIERAN wrote:
Im going riding now for the last time before I transform my beast Wink

What are doing to it? Or it a suprise? ride
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:34 am

Still didn't get any riding in. I may rejet to get a little winter riding in. Things have been crazy this year.
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:27 am

weather has been fairly good in pa. we've either been in state forest or the coalpits everyweekend. my cousin just bought one of those polaris razrs so i guess we might break it in a little for the turkey holiday
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:05 am

honda374 wrote:
weather has been fairly good in pa. we've either been in state forest or the coalpits everyweekend. my cousin just bought one of those polaris razrs so i guess we might break it in a little for the turkey holiday

It has been nice here on the east coast. Never drove a Razr but they look fun as hell.
Back to top Go down
RiDeRfOrLiFe
Admin
Site Owners Wife
RiDeRfOrLiFe

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Cold here in Michigan lol. Well today it in 50's supposed to snow tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:57 pm

I hate snow. Lol.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Happy thanksgiving to all of you.
Back to top Go down
KIERAN
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year
KIERAN

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:38 pm

No riding yet, its not cold enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was everyone's riding this year.    How was everyone's riding this year.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How was everyone's riding this year.
Page 1 of 1