DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

dune question?

Go down 
+2
Senator
honda374
6 posters
AuthorMessage
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

dune question? Empty
PostSubject: dune question?   dune question? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:56 pm

ok i'm not sure where to post this question but i'll try here. next week my wife and i are flying to vegas for a week on buisiness but i should have some free time. how close are we to any of the dunes? i'm from pa so i'm not familar with where they are located. i really want to drive out and just be able to see some and get a few pictures as i will probaly never get to see them again. thanks in advance
Back to top Go down

dune question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dune question?   dune question? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:01 pm

honda, when i was on rzrforums, there was a guy trying to start a company up that rented rzrs and they took you out to the "dunes" and shit. try looking that up. i will see what info i can find about the company.
Back to top Go down

dune question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dune question?   dune question? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

dune question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dune question?   dune question? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:58 pm

I think you're only a long hour from Dumont...
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

dune question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dune question?   dune question? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:11 am

thanks a bunch guy's. might just have to try that out.
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

dune question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dune question?   dune question? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:41 am

yeah good luck have fun and safe trip
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

dune question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dune question?   dune question? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:59 am

have fun man. it'll probly be awesome. i would love to go ride some dunes one day.
Back to top Go down

dune question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dune question?   dune question? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:15 am

Members blue and vegas both live in vegas. Shoot them a pm.
Back to top Go down

dune question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dune question?   dune question? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:25 am

they might have a rzr XP now, if they do, rent that bad boy, you will have a blast riding it. and if you go to that guy, till them zillafreak from rzrforums sent you
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

dune question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dune question?   dune question? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:38 pm

will do sheeblast, thanks again for you're help
Back to top Go down

dune question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dune question?   dune question? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 pm

no problem dude
Back to top Go down
Wildcard
Sponsor
Wildcard

dune question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dune question?   dune question? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:25 am

From Vegas you are a couple hours out of dumont. You are only about an hour or so from Coral Pink Sand dunes. There are a few rentel places by Coral Pink. What weekend are you going to be there? There are going to be a whole lot of us in dumont the last weekend of the month I,m sure we can entertain a few more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildcardracingatv.com
QuickSand
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
QuickSand

dune question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dune question?   dune question? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Senator wrote:
I think you're only a long hour from Dumont...
MIght as well.. make it a great dune adventure vs just a sand ride at the local pits. :11:
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

dune question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dune question?   dune question? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:43 pm

thanks guy's for the answers. my wife and i fly out of baltimore tuesday. i'll be in vegas until friday evening.got a few buisiness things to attend so i want to make the most out of it. at least i'll know what to expect for next year when i head out
Back to top Go down
QuickSand
Entering Boot Camp
Entering Boot Camp
QuickSand

dune question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dune question?   dune question? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:53 pm

You'll also see dune buggy rides advertised up and down the vegas strip, you can talk to those guys bout their local spot or simply rent the buggy!
Back to top Go down
honda374
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

dune question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dune question?   dune question? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:57 pm

thank you. they might not want to rent it to a pa hillbilly though.sure wish i could bring the bike .next time i guess. thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dune question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: dune question?   dune question? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dune question?
Page 1 of 1