DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

Question For you guys who work out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

Question For you guys who work out  Empty
PostSubject: Question For you guys who work out    Question For you guys who work out  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:51 pm

For a few weeks my left eye twitched a bunch and it was annoying but I figured it would go away. A few days ago my leg started twitching about 20 times per minute. It is very annoying but doesn't affect me. Now suddenly today my shoulders are twitching along with the muscles at the sides of my body and it's kinda pissin me off! Just wondering if you guys have experienced this and what could be causing it. I have been more active since the nice weather hit so maybe it's just cuz I'm getting back in shape? I dunno just curious cuz it's really annoying lol.
Back to top Go down
Senator
Dune Rider
Dune Rider
Senator

PostSubject: Re: Question For you guys who work out    Question For you guys who work out  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Possible guess...

When your muscles flex and retreat, potassium and sodium rush in and out, exchanging places. If your balances of salt and potassium are out of whack, that may be causing thew twitching?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question For you guys who work out    Question For you guys who work out  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:20 pm

ya, eat more bananas. should help.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: Question For you guys who work out    Question For you guys who work out  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:34 am

Haha alright. I'll mow a few bananas and see if it helps lol.
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

PostSubject: Re: Question For you guys who work out    Question For you guys who work out  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:46 pm

THY HAVE BANANAS IN CANADA!?!?!?!?! lol, J/K deff more banana's
Back to top Go down
4MiLLDraGSheE
Admin
Site Owner
4MiLLDraGSheE

PostSubject: Re: Question For you guys who work out    Question For you guys who work out  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:44 pm

yeah that could be it. i know it has happened to me but mine got so bad that after i would get done with my mui thai and jiu jitsu classes my calves and everything would just ball up and i couldnt move it was awefull...
Back to top Go down
https://dirtparadise.forumotion.com
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: Question For you guys who work out    Question For you guys who work out  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:56 pm

ya iv had that happen after hockey. when im squished in tha back seat of a car my calves would just tense up and i would have to get out and attempt to stretch them it was so painful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question For you guys who work out    Question For you guys who work out  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:07 pm

ya sounds like you are not eating the correct foods and properly stretching after your work out.
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: Question For you guys who work out    Question For you guys who work out  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:14 pm

lol. i dont work out. just very active. it has went away tho, so no problems any more. and i try to eat really healthy, i dont even like most sugary, fatty stuff any more. just doesnt appeal to me like it used to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question For you guys who work out    Question For you guys who work out  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:06 pm

NOVIS wrote:
lol. i dont work out.

Well maybe you should lol
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: Question For you guys who work out    Question For you guys who work out  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:47 pm

i dont really want to. ill go for a jog and i ride my bmx bike like 10-15k every other day. but i dont really like liftin weights and stuff.
Back to top Go down
2smoker85
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: Question For you guys who work out    Question For you guys who work out  I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:43 am

u have a diet deficiency my friend, ur more active so ur body is craving more of certain things, i reccomend a multi vitamin, also could be a high magnesium to calcium ratio. balance ur diet and it should go away, or u have lou gerhics disease, but that is HIGHLY doubtful.
Back to top Go down
yzrider
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
yzrider

PostSubject: Re: Question For you guys who work out    Question For you guys who work out  I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:19 pm

well, i have a question for u guys about working out, i'm rlly skinny and stuff, i was wondering if it would b good to drink protein supplement before working out and running and stuff like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question For you guys who work out    Question For you guys who work out  I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:26 pm

roids
Back to top Go down
NOVIS
Seasoned Rider
Seasoned Rider
NOVIS

PostSubject: Re: Question For you guys who work out    Question For you guys who work out  I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:35 pm

04blasterboy wrote:
well, i have a question for u guys about working out, i'm rlly skinny and stuff, i was wondering if it would b good to drink protein supplement before working out and running and stuff like that

my buddy took creatine i think and he got really big. but as soon as he stopped taking it he went from like 175lbs to 135lbs, pissed out all the water that creatine filled his muscles with. i dont like those special powders or pills and would never take them. but if you dont care then go ahead, they will make you bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question For you guys who work out    Question For you guys who work out  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question For you guys who work out
Page 1 of 1