DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
If you are not a member and would like to join just click the flashing register button or if your not interested in being a member that's ok your more than welcome to browse the site anytime or email us for any questions or concerns about the site.

Thanks,

Dirt Paradise Administration
DirtParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DIRT PARADISE!!!
PEOPLE DONT EAT OUR DUST... IT SETTLES BEFORE THEY GET THERE.

My new car

Go down 
+4
slickerthanyou
Whitty21
NOVIS
dakotademon7
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

My new car - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:25 pm

wait are you talking about the rabbit truck? just did a google search and that is what popped up. looks like it would be a good little truck if it had the turbo desiel.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:29 pm

ZillaFreak wrote:
VW pick up truck? please post up a picture of one, never heard of their truck.

and i know i cant believe i am saying this but i like the minivan. took my dads up to michigan (5hr drive) with a quad inside it. i was able to cruise 85-90mph most of the time, still get 20-22mpg, and it as comfy. something i dont think a SUV or a truck could really do. i know this hurt me to say.

You like mini vans??? Bbbhhhaaahhaahaa. Loser.lol.jk. I'm seen many nice ones that I would not mind having.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:57 pm

My new car - Page 2 9551f2e9
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:58 pm

And no, it's not a home made truck. The factory made that model.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:11 pm

oh you was talking about the bus style truck.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:20 pm

They have a newer one that's based off the rabbit. I don't like that one.
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:57 pm

slickerthanyou wrote:
Another one! J/K hell ya I like it! Now go put some 24's on that mutha and get a 2000watt system., then you wil fit in in my neigborhood! bling afro

HAHA....Sounds like my "Hood"

By the way, Nice ride Dakota.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:57 pm

I would never go over 20's on a car. It has 18's on it now and they are just mine with me.
Back to top Go down
CARNZ
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:59 pm

^good lol

i think those massive rims on cars look retarded at best.

a guy up the street from me has a Hummer H2 with 30s! It looks like a damn old wagon, sooo retarded
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Back in the day, it used to be the 13 inch reverse offset wide rims that would sit out way past the fenders.lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:28 pm

i remember the skater look, the wheel spacers.
Back to top Go down
stabor1122
Premium Member
One Bad Blastard
stabor1122

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:12 pm

dakotademon7 wrote:
Back in the day, it used to be the 13 inch reverse offset wide rims that would sit out way past the fenders.lol

I remember that look. Was still pretty cool when I was in school. I had a Buick Regal with 16s when I was a senior. Those were pretty "Big" then even though they are a normal/small size now.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Back in the day the big drug dealers had the 13 x 10 reverse offset gold plated spoke Daytons and some kind of super bright neon paint. Mostly sidekicks and Maximas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:00 pm

I remember all this. My cousin had a corolla with wide 13's on it. I thought it was badass lol.
Back to top Go down
CARNZ
Rookie Rider of the Year
Rookie Rider of the Year

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:01 am

dakotademon7 wrote:
Back in the day the big drug dealers had the 13 x 10 reverse offset gold plated spoke Daytons and some kind of super bright neon paint. Mostly sidekicks and Maximas.

thats still popular around here

guy Marcus at my work has a 93 Lincoln Town Car with the 14inch(IIRC) Gold Daytons with Hydraulics, its funny shit to see him pulling in to the work lot with the car bouncing

at least he doesnt have those gay-ass DUBS like most ppl now days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:40 am

if you aint rolling on 24-26" rims, you aint a drug dealer anymore.

and we all know you deal demon, so you better get some big dubs on that car lol.
Back to top Go down
2smoker85
Rookie Rider
Rookie Rider

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:53 pm

hahaha, i think rims are a joke, like putting duals on a v6 charger and 22's, sounds like shit!! i make fun of the brotha everyday!!
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:05 am

ZillaFreak wrote:
if you aint rolling on 24-26" rims, you aint a drug dealer anymore.

and we all know you deal demon, so you better get some big dubs on that car lol.

Ya. I deal. That's why I have Banshee front shocks and 400ex shock instead of Elka's on my Blaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:49 am

maybe you like to dip into your candy too lol.
Back to top Go down
dakotademon7
Admin

dakotademon7

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:04 am

Shee...STFU you tard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new car    My new car - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new car
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtParadise :: General Discussion :: General Off Topic-
Jump to: